Estimation for SEO

watson02

My own website name is milkywayjourney. Its just like as makemytrip website. I have no idea for this project SEO. How many time it will take to get rank? Can you give me the estimation for this website?

elcidofaguy

I think it is absolutely hilarious that you (nano web tech) offers SEO services and yet you come here asking the most basic questions!!!

The clue is in the following answer.... Do you think that somebody is going to come along and provide a free SEO audit? To implement keyword and competition analysis and from that develop a plan. A plan which covers on-page/off-page SEO? A plan which covers content marketing, building up referring sites/backlinks as well as traffic etc? From there to develop man power estimates on tasks as part of rolling efforts? I think not..... Is this something which takes 5 minutes to derive or a few days...??? Further is this something which you can outsource for 5 bucks as a reseller masquerading as a SEO expert service? I'll let you decide....

shamita

You ask a basic question you can ask in another way also like SEO services :
1. Blog posting
2. Infographics
3. Question and answering
4. Social media book marking
5. Forum

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.