Compare 3 keywords SEO forum, webmaster forum and internet marketing forum?

Kal K

Hi guys, I'm going to build a community about SEO but also I can build a webmaster forum or an internet marketing forum
but problem is, I don't know which keywords I should focus on, which keyword is more benefit when my new forum gets good rankings on search engines.
Do you give me any advice/comparisons on 3 these keywords: SEO forum, webmaster forum and internet marketing forum
which keyword niche I should choose for my new forum?

SEOPub

If you are going to build a community about SEO, you probably should not be asking such a silly question.

Reactions: Kal K

Kal K

Kal K
No SEOPub, your answer's not really an intelligent answer :eek:k:
I've seen more SEO forums are dead while some webmaster forums or internet marketing forums are growing...
Before deciding to start a website I'm always do more researches before go with its niche thus I have more sites with big traffic now

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @Kal, I will give you suggestions on choosing type of forum you should select, That's an Internet Marketing Forum :D

I'm amazing why some good guys here couldn't give you best solution although It's very easy if we do any analytic via web search or Google keyword tool.

The reasons why I suggest you select an internet marketing forum to start, because:
- SEO (or SEO forum) almost people will come your forum for purpose to get backlinks (signature, links on post content..) hence you will get more spams than getting more quality content. Also, SEO is only a factor in marketing online, getting free traffic, free advertising from search engines, :D, right?
- Webmasters ( or Webmaster forum) almost webmasters need to increase traffic for their site hence they will need to know about marketing ways to get traffic to their website, also want to make money from their sites/blogs..etc....traffic and money included in marketing online :D
- Internet marketing forum is worth than webmaster forum or SEO forum keyword, see CPC (cost per click) for this keyword you will understand why you should choose internet marketing forum keyword :D
also, internet marketers are searching for this keyword, they are having good money and already to invest into online business, you will have more opportunities to sell your services or products to them.

It's reason why I switched webmaster sun from a SEO, webmaster forum to become an real internet marketing forum because online marketing includes all these factors above.
and I mentioned in Eric's Post here: A New Chapter of Marketplace and Internet Marketing Forum Has Begun! :brokenhear:

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
H.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.