Best Ways to Invest $1800?

twinkenterprises

Hi, I have a fund around $1800 for investing into online business/advertising/products/affiliates and hope to earn good consistent passive income. Could you suggest some ways to invest that more effective and get good ROI? I don't have good skills on SEO or web development, it's only basic.
Please share your best ideas..

nesito29

$1800 is quite a lot of money, yo can start your own email marketing business for about $150 and get good ROI, the best thing about this is that you don't really need technical skills and you can outsource most of the work for cheap change.

What you would need:
1. Domain name (you can get one for like $1USD).
2. Hosting (Around $5 USD/month).
3. Squeeze page/Opt-in page whatever you want to call it. (you can outsource it for like $5-$20 on fiverr).
4. eBook, video, or something to giveaway as a gift in exchange of peoples emails. (outsource it for about $25).
5. Autoresponder - I recommend GetResponse they give you a 30 day free trial, no credit card needed, that way you can learn how to use them.
6. One all that is in place then you need traffic, and not just any traffic but highly targeted traffic, the best way to start you r business is with solo ads, depending on your niche you can buy clicks between .30c/$1. So let's say that you want to invest in 100 click at .30c/click that's $30usd and let's say you have a conversion rate of 50% that's 50 new subscriber per $30 dollars, with a great affiliate product in place behind your opt-in you can start getting your investment back.

Example: you have an affiliate product that pays you $47 USD/sale and you have a conversion rate of 2%, for 50 subscribers that's 1 sale equals $47 USD.
ROI= -$30 + 47= $17

As you can see your investment is minimum and you can start making a profit right away, just remember to always provide great content to your subscribers and build an awesome relationship with them :)

To your success,
Jonathan N

Marx Melencio

Heads Up — Long Post!

TwinkEnterprises,

;) Before you spend a cent from that $1,800 to buy A N Y T H I N G ...
... AND ...
Before you follow the cookie cutter action plans that you'd most likely get in this thread (and in PMs) ...

:D Let's start with the simplest, most fundamental business basics ...
I suggest doing these 5 things before creating your action plan ...

1. Accurately pinpoint immediate relevant needs and urgent related problems of a specific group of people that you want to cater and can actually serve through your available resources ...

— One simple way (out of many other more effective ways) to do this is to go to Flippa and review the sites that CLAIM to be consistently earning significant monthly income, specifically in an industry or niche that you either have specialized expertise in, or feel confident enough in terms of handpicking (and training) the right outsourced resources to hire for operating your venture ...

— :eek: NO, you won't buy those sites. Rather, you'll jus do industry and market research to verify if there is indeed significant demand, strategically beatable competition and real world viability with the content and solutions that are provided by those sites for a specific group of people with related immediate needs and relevant urgent problems ...

2. Correctly identify relevant places where they hang out to view content, share and talk about relevant things ...
— This is part of market research and is self-explanatory ... :D

3. Think of creative ways to effectively educate, inform, entertain and help them through relevant solutions packaged as beneficial content, mind-blowing products and value-added services (your own products and services, or affiliate products / services) ...

— This is part of market research and is self-explanatory ...

4. Formulate strategic concepts for positioning your brand over your competitors and effectively establishing a solid authority reputation in those places ...

— This is part of industry and market research and is self-explanatory ...

5. Conceptualize ways to successfully grab their attention, entice them with your content and compel them to do what you want ...
— Yeah, this sounds like some sort of mind control ... ;)

— Aside from the Flippa thing that I mentioned above, you can also check out the latest issues of offline magazines in your shortlisted industries and niches that are selling crazy in your target areas. Here's why:

— :eek: If those offline magazines are currently selling well despite the Internet; then ...

— They're most likely doing something right, in terms of attention-grabbing cover designs and headlines, enticing feature articles, engaging editorials, and compelling cover stories ; so ...

— You could most likely generate effective ideas for your products and services (your own or affiliate products /services), exclusive opt-in offers and limited promos, follow-up emails, onsite content materials, offsite and ad materials from those offline magazines ... :)

:) Now, let's move on ...
... Here are timeless scientific principles of persuasion ...
I suggest using these 6 scientific principles of persuasion for your business / product development, advertising, marketing, sales and support campaigns:

1. RECIPROCITY — People normally feel obligated to return a favor that benefited them ... ;)
— Attention-grabbing, enticing and compelling exclusive opt-in offers and limited follow-up promos, for example ...

2. SOCIAL PROOF — People usually think and feel that the general consensus in anything is the right choice for what they want ... ;)
— Stories that show the value others have experienced from your offers, products, services and content, or a Facebook page with many fans / likes and a Twitter account with many followers, for example ...

3. AUTHORITY — People normally pay attention to an individual (or a company) with real world authority expertise in something that they want ... ;)

— Relevant follow-up emails, onsite and offsite content materials that effectively communicate your real world expertise in relevant industries and niches, for example ...

4. EXCLUSIVITY — People usually pay more attention to exclusive offers and limited promos that are relevant to what they want ... ;)
— Exclusive opt-in offers and limited follow-up promos, for example ...

5. LIKEABILITY — People normally pay even more attention to something that they really like and can relate to, especially in a sincere emotional level ... ;)

— Integrate their interests, social concerns and so on into your exclusive opt-in offers and limited promos, follow-up emails, onsite and offsite content, ad materials, etc., for example ...

6. COMMITMENT — People normally expect the same results based on previous experience ... ;)

— Be consistent with the quality and value of your onsite and offsite content, follow-up emails and so on, for example ...

That's it for now. Best of luck!

harrygreen90

Hi, I have a fund around $1800 for investing into online business/advertising/products/affiliates and hope to earn good consistent passive income. Could you suggest some ways to invest that more effective and get good ROI? I don't have good skills on SEO or web development, it's only basic.
Please share your best ideas..
If you are selling a type of product then you should focus on advertising which can give you more traffic to your site and it will boost your sales.
If you are having a quality blog/site with huge traffic then affiliates can work for you immediately without more investment.
If you have good skills then creating digital products are the best way to make money online.

$1800 can be used flexibly in these cases, depends on you if you see a case is working best for you.

Hope it helps!

jaymish

In my opinion, i don't think you should invest that money online. Most online businesses require very little capital. What you need online in my opinion is skill.

Having said that, you need money to start a website, pay for services like website design and that's about it.

Another option could be buying and selling goods. However i think that is very little money for this kind of a business.

You can also invest in crowdfunding, which is investing in startups online and getting your money back with a little bit of profit.This also maynot be as wise. Remember the risk involved.

I still think, it would be best investing it offline or keeping it in a fixed deposit account in a bank.

Nejii

Nejii
I agree! First, I didn't know you can invest or spend much money online. I'm new in this kind of business though. I'm learning a lot in this forum. Anyway, if I were to have a capital, I would invest it offline, as of now I have a small business while working online, but I would like to have a franchise of one of the best products so the risk will be little.

Judas2018

Definitely purchase some business cards. Social media advertising would be a good idea also, as well as maybe ordering some custom made apparel or shirts to promote your business.

Dylan0120

Definitely, you can use it to start a small business. The best and and effective way is to invest it on a multi-level marketing. If you have patience and very determined you can double your investment in a very short period of time. Anyway, you have to be very careful in choosing the right company to invest in order for us to be not victimized by scammers.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.