Best way to build your email list

kenmichaels

What is your best way that worked well for you to build a email list

please share your honest answers

Nytshade

For me it has always been social media and blogging, both take a lot of time, I know, but this works very well for me and the niche I'm into. Youtube videos are another great way I'm building my list and selling more products.

I also do some PPC once in a while just for fun because I get traffic on demand from my social network accounts and I get search engine traffic from Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask etc. on a daily bases. Search engines are my number 1 traffic source so even if I don't do anything for the whole month I'll still get traffic without paying for it.

That's the benefit of building a solid social media marketing campaign, popular blog and awesome youtube channel. Forums are another way I use for list building, but I haven't been spending much time on forums lately except for this one.

That's how I build my email list.

JOSourcing

What NytShade said. :) Don't forget that you probably already have a few opportunities for a list in your own inbox. Simply categorize everyone you've sent a business-related email to and voila -- you've got lists!

Just be careful not to spam.

nesito29

What works best for me is forums and blogging. Blogging takes time but it's certainly worth it, the quality of those subscribers is very high.

I also do PPC, I advertise to mobile platforms, it's great and it's cheap.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.