Does business listing help in keyword ranking?

BryanF

Hi webmasters,
I am wondering does business listing websites help to improve keyword ranking in search engines. and what are things that I should keep in mind while doing do.
Need your experts' advice

ericplotz1

Hi webmasters,
I am wondering does business listing websites help to improve keyword ranking in search engines. and what are things that I should keep in mind while doing do.
Need your experts' advice
Yes they absolutely do. I assume you are talking about business directories like Yelp, Merchant Circle, and etc.

These are citations sites and are crucial to ranking a local business.

Also submit to the local data providers like Acxiom and InfogroupUSA. Helps big for local SEO.

Also do ad on classifieds sites, since these are categorized by location. Putting in a Geo cache for the physical location works as well. If you really want a bang, contact local organizations (bowling leagues, little league baseball, etc.) and ask to be a sponsor in exchange for a backlink. The donation is usually $20-$50 but a very valuable link for a local business.

Hope this helps.

Piers Rollins

Yeah! Business Listing will definitely help to improve keyword ranking (Especially local rankings). Remember, when going for the Local/Business listing process, it will be recommended to use the same NAP (Name, Address and Phone Number) on every business listing site.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.