The power of segmentation your list

kayd005

Hello everyone
When it comes to get the maximum advantage from your list,try to segment the buyers and freebie seekers into different list, instead of of having one big list it's better to divide them into groups, when i first encountered the idea of segmenting i couldn't believe it but now it all makes sense,and i have a great results so far,strong boost giving you the inside strategy to know your list fully.

Here is the idea

1. When you get a new lead you give them the intro and giving them the links you are promoting
2. if some one buys, you send them a lot of different offers coz they are basically buying mode
3. the others who didn't buy anything you send them different emails

All major autoresponders support segmentation

dig deeper to fully grasp the benefit of segmentation, it worth it

Thanks

InFeRnO

Segmentation will definitely help you to improve your conversation rate! It's a good suggestion to make your traffic more targeted.

immechanic

Segmenting your buyers list is a must, simply because you don't want to piss your affiliates by sending freebie seekers on an offer page and mess up their stats.

Also you got to treat your buyers really well, treat them like a VIP so they will buy from you again..

kayd005

Thank you very much immechanic
i lately noticed that and it's a must as you said

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.