How may blog articles to start earning online?

paulgl

Hi,
How many blog articles do I need to start earning online through affiliate offers, adsense, selling banner ads or my own products?

Nytshade

You need 100 blog posts.

I'm just kidding :DD:

There's no right answer to that question, write as many as you can. The more you have the better for you to be able to get social media traffic. People go to social networks looking for something fresh so if you have fresh content everyday they'll like and follow you.

That's how it works, the no right number of posts you'll need to be able to make money. You can make money with 3 blog posts if you know what you're doing.

drastic

doesn't matter how many articles you have, it's how many people come to your site. more people at your site = more chances to get your links clicked on.

MikePNV

Just make sure that the info you have is good info in the articles and the people will want to come to your site and read what you have. Add new material and you should be able to get more people there to make more money.

alexanderzx360

As someone on this post sais before, if you're going for a SEO route is probably better to have some articles already uploaded, so people than enter your website have a better pospect of what it is and what you will be posting in the future.

I would personally recomment to have from 5-10 posts before starting advertising it for the same reason I said before.

Cheers!

stoneman

Well they is no actual post to make before you start making money you can even start making money after you first 5 blog post if you really have a very nice monetizing method on your blog...

But under those you listed above hmm I can't figure out how many posts you can make to start earning all you need to talk about is the number of traffics that your posts bring to your site, that can fetch you some cool cash if you really have quality posts to back your links up...

Thanks

tom93

I think the issue is that whether your posts are useful for your customer. Just research your target, and write contents that fits with them, and do SEO, so you can get the quality traffic. Then, you can think about starting earning online

spartan14

Its not important how many articles you have its importnat the quality of them and his ranking .For example are people who have 100 blog posts and they get like 30 visitors per day and people who have 2 posts original and very good ranked and they get 500 visits every day .You see the diference ?

Yourpwet

If you're going for the Adsense route, then you'll need to have at least 10 articles on your blog or website in order to get accepted to the program. That would be enough to make you a bit of cash per month, but it would be better if you constantly add articles at least every other day. If you already have 100 articles in your blog, you'll have a considerable amount of revenue flowing into your blog every month. Just make sure to properly promote your site every now and then.

It is hard to create 100 articles or more. But if you do it not by bit, you'll eventually hit the mark. Again, it's better to have 100 articles than just 5 or 10.

Don't settle for less. Create lots of articles and you will be rewarded.

vishwa

Quantity does not matter here. You can start making money from single article. The fact here is to provide quality and relevant information to your readers which is helpful to them. Delivering the right product and services can help you to make money from your blog. So, First understand the requirements of your targeted users and provide me them relevant content with relevant products and services.

manmad

People everywhere are going to tell you the same things like: "You need to post quality content, you need to be consistent and post everyday." and so on. However affiliate marketing in is seriously saturated, there are countless people creating blogs every day with the idea of generating some money exactly from affiliate marketing or ads. There are a couple of ways, but some require investing, such as promoting your site in every possible way, on social medias and so on. The other one is creating blogs for specific audience and for a specific niche, for example something that's going to come out soon, that might receive some traffic and then trying out to earn money.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
WTS sold
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.