Whats the largest page size that Googles spider will crawl?

chinmay

Hi guys,
which answer you will choose
a) No set limit exists - Google may crawl very large pages if it believes them to be worthwhile
b) 1000KB
c) 2GB
d) 100KB

jordantyj

Google bots will crawl all the page sizes, but if it's too big, it takes long time and may be leave your site for next one.
My advice is keep your site with small size as possible, that google bots will crawl your sites easily and easy to index all your pages and showing on search results.

MightWeb

Also, keep in mind that page-load time is a ranking factor. Sites that therefor load slowly will generate worse ranking. For sites that are very large, I always advice using a CDN service of some kind. We use MaxCDN for all our static resources, mainly to help with pagespeed around the globe.

james01

Google may crawl very large pages if it believes then worthwhile.

Unknown

Hi guys,
which answer you will choose
a) No set limit exists - Google may crawl very large pages if it believes them to be worthwhile
b) 1000KB
c) 2GB
d) 100KB
I believe that the ''correct'' answer is definitely a) No set limit exists. If Google deems your website to be worth the time, it will crawl it, no matter the size.

Just make sure that your page is good in the eyes of the Google bots - content and high-quality backlinks are two good factors to consider.

I hope that this information was helpful ;)

Janniz

Google bots will crawl all the page sizes, but if it's too big, it takes long time and may be leave your site for next one. My advice is keep your site with small size as possible, that google bots will crawl your sites easily and easy to index all your pages and showing on search results.

Judas2018

Google crawls websites of any size. However, very large sites tend to not be crawled all at once. It's kind of like eating a large meal. You have some now, and save some for later. Google indexes parts of large sites during it's routine spidering process. Then they'll return later on to index the rest.

jennypitula

Generally Google bot crawls each and every page if it is not restricted to be crawled in robots.txt and as no-index tag. There is also no fixed timings for crawling also, Google bot crawls every line of the pages. So it is better to keep page size as small as possible for quick indexing.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies