Improve website SEO performance

fvsegarra

Hello,
At our website, we would be interested in updating our SEO performance. What would you personally recommend in order to improve our SEO?

novandak

Hello,
At our website, we would be interested in updating our SEO performance. What would you personally recommend in order to improve our SEO?
SEO has hundreds of factors to improve, what SEO factors do you want to improve on your site?
It can be easy for someone to help you solve the problem

drastic

If you're hosting sites for free, then do you require your customers to carry your link in their footer? If so, then make sure they're linking to something that you want to rank for.

fvsegarra

Hello,
We are looking to imprive our rank in Google.
We did have our link in our free subdomains footer, however we removed it since our clients did not always make a good usage of our subdomains. We also used LINK DETOX in order to remove unwanted backlinks.

Nytshade

Hey guys, please don't request members to share their website on a thread. There's a section where people can share their websites to be reviewed and get some good tips. This is not fair to other members who're not sharing their websites on threads.

This will cause other members to share their websites on threads and use this thread as an excuse. So I just deleted your posts iTeachBlogging and 2freehosting, hope you understand :)

You don't need to see someone's website to give them SEO advise, the answer is simple: "build quality backlinks" that's it, no need to see the website.

SEOPub

SEOPub

I completely disagree with that. You DO need to see someone's website to give them any kind of real SEO advise about their site. Otherwise you are simply throwing shit against the wall and hoping something sticks.

To the OP, I have no idea what to tell you because I know nothing about your site. There might be something fundamentally screwed up with it that just throwing links at it won't really help. It might be shitty links are the problem. Honestly, without seeing the site or being given a lot more information about the site and situation, whatever anyone says in this thread is just a wild guess and nothing more.

elcidofaguy

Hello,
You need to implement a detailed on page/off page SEO audit.. This will cover many things from:

Accessibility, robots directive/meta, http status codes, xml site maps, site architecture, navigation, canonicalization, site performance, search indexing, on page ranking factors (urls, title, content, header tags ...), backlinks, outbound links, internal links (silos) etc....

In the same way you should also consider analysing and comparing your site to your competitors - you can gather useful intel which you can leverage to improve your own site....

This type of analysis will provide a massive list of recommended changes for improving your website rankings.... You may also find/correct issues which may be having an adverse effect e.g. robots meta or htaccess preventing some of your pages from being crawled, flash, javascript issues etc

Finally should you wish to provide your website details for members to have a closer look then please can you create a thread within the showcase your website section of the forum which is located here with a request for help with identifying seo optimization in addition to a general review of the website...

Chelsea R. Minks

Hello Friends....
I would like to share my views in improving site's ranking.
The first thing that effect the ranking of your site is it's content, as such content should be written specifically for the intended user, this may increase traffic on your site. And second thing, you should update your content regularly.

malith

When its come to SEO, there are lots of factor that affect to your site's visibility. I recommend you to optimize your website for better user experience. Search engine algorithms are good enough intelligent to understand UX.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.