Are links in Yahoo Answers worth having?

Mackie

I am currently at the first user level position in Yahoo Answers so my links that I include in answers, aren't active.

When I pass to the higher levels - and my links become active - what is the benefit for links from Yahoo answers? does it have any SEO benefits?

elcidofaguy

There is no real SEO benefit from Yahoo answers as it is nofollow links... So it will not increase your rankings on the SERPs... That said it can bring in some nice traffic which is another matter and hence has value...

emily

Yes! the link which is shared in yahoo answers has a good worth because people will blindly believe those site and use them for their need without doing any R&D. I believe that we cannot get any backing from yahoo answers but we can gain a huge traffic to our website.

nesito29

There is no real SEO value, however you can get decent traffic out of it, I actually created a list of 8000+ people in a week using only Yahoo answers, the possibilities you have are really awesome, all you have to do it take advantage of the source section and create a call to action. :)

james01

The links are no-follow or not clickable if you are in the first level, but in second level they are clickable but no-follow and yes you got huge traffic from yahoo.

ultimateseo

Good traffic but don't spam them or you'll get banned.
Post a lot of answers, questions and do them well to blend in then occasionally drop the url.
Great benefits, trust me :p

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.