What factors I should consider for a quality video?

marciayudkin

Hi,
I'm contacting fiverr users to make videos for me and also I will create my own videos for uploading to youtube.
Just want to know your thoughts on factors I need to add to my video and making it as a quality video to viewers.

Chloe

I think a big factor in video creation is involvement of the viewers. Ask them a question, ask for their opinion. The more you pay attention you give your viewers, the more attention they will give to you.

nesito29

It depends on what you want your video to say, however if you want to answer to something the just create an informative video where you answer that question, e.g. lead generation, if you want to answer the question How do I generate leads fast? then just answer that question with different methods people can use to generate leads, it has to be somewhat short because nobody likes watching a 2 hour video if it's not a movie haha, it has to answer their question and has to be high quality.

I hope this information is of help to you, and if you want a more detailed answer please provide more information like, what kind of videos you want to create and to what end.

Regards,
John

MikePNV

Practice what you are going to say first. Do not get up there and pause and go um. That drives me crazy!!!!!

Archana

Firstly, videos that looks catchy and informative attracts me towards it quickly. Secondly, you should look at the quality of content and the images you are using within your video that you are going to present in front of your targeted audiences.

Next you should compel the people to comment on your video by engaging them by asking interesting questions to them at every point of time.

sunimaster

Video quality is determined by the quality of the camera, but also important is how interesting the story itself.

Nancy G

There are two basic things you consider in a good quality video.

First is the method of image presentation. With advancements in technology, you can already film like a pro in your smartphone and edit it in your phone and/or desktop. The video should have the proper lighting exposure, visually appealing, not shaky or free from irritating or annoying background noises. It should appear as smooth flowing, not abruptly cut, capturing in details what needs to be presented which words cannot just clearly express.

Second is the content presentation. Gone are the days when one had to be contented with silent pictures. Nowadays, a video cannot be complete with its storyline, characters, backed by other visual or sound effects. It must have an interesting story to tell or a product to promote, engaging enough to sustain attention and parting a message clearly understood by the audience.

The most challenging part is being able to produce an amazing work in a short time considering the short attention span. Just like a commercial, a video may last from 15-30seconds, less than 30minutes for vlogs.

Video is the "closest to reality" way of promoting. We cannot deny its great impart in building awareness and attracting positive or negative feedbacks from the market.

CookieRunner

The factors you need to consider in doing a quality video is first TIME -- you need to really put time plus effort in producing a video. It is very time consuming even though you are just producing 3 - 5 minute video (it has a lot of process that really need your precious time)
Another one would be creating quality content wherein your targeted audience would be really interested with the video you produced ( it can also be a way for you to gain subscribers)
Another thing is also the effects / video production-- it should be really eye catching and good in effects because sometimes people want to see what they want to see...

JB Fernandez

Camera and Background view. This are the most vital part of having a good video. You should also consider the stability of the camera while taking videos. You don't want your video to be an tearjerker due to unstable handling of the camera.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.