How to earn and get high rankings for a web hosting site?

McCauley

I want to build a new web hosting site and to start earning with it but firstly, I need to know how to rank type of this site on Google. I have some questions as following
1. How can be a webhosting site ranked in google ?
2. How can I earn from this site?
3. I need a duration time for ranking this site ?
4. Which backlinks are preferable for webhosting sites?
5. Which on-page SEO and toobars are preferable for it ?

Thanks if anyone can help me.

ElixantTechnology

Hey buddy,

First off I would like to say welcome to the wonderful world of Web Hosting. Keep in mind that ranking any kind of Web Hosting business can prove to be extremely difficult as the market is so saturated; your best bet would be not so much as to worry about ranking the website right a way rather than establishing the brand. First you are going to want to offer competitive pricing, as well as excellent support for your customers. I recommend that you gain a great deal of experience in the field, with such skills as Managing a Server, supporting the Control Panel(s), as well as basic programming knowledge. You will need to know how commonly utilized software such as Wordpress works, as a vast majority of the support questions that come in will be in regards to said software.

Your best bet would be to join a lot of communities that focus around Web Hosting and the discussion/promotion of such companies. Build trust in said communities. Don't expect to generate any sort of ROI in the first year, make sure that you've got enough money saved up to keep the company afloat for at least that period of time. That is of course with some exceptions (i.e. a solid offering that attracts customers).

Another thing you'll need to do is build some pretty solid business relationships. Partnership deals with some other companies can mean a huge difference. Most companies that pop up out of the mist only last a good 1-2 months before the owners give up hope and run for the hills. It's the companies that are devoted to the industry and have the inspiration to move forward that actually succeed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.