Paypal Sandbox Slow

Jyothi Aniruddha

First you check the internet speed and network connections of your system.
Some times due to internet speed some sites open very slowly, According to the recent updates of sandbox it was noticed that for few weeks it was not working properly the site was releasing a security update to log in with Paypal.

RDO Servers

Keep in mind too that PayPal's #1 priority is the live pages. Although I'm sure PayPal has a huge network with lots of redundancy, the Sandbox prob doesnt have as much.

If their servers are receiving a flood if traffic, or even getting hit with an attack, the sandbox will most likely be the first thing to suffer.

ron13315

Got it, as I can see not everyone have the same issue with me on the paypal sandbox. Actually that is the first time when I use paypal sandbox and up till now 5/6/15 the page is very slow.

Ron Killian

Although this is an old thread and some one dragged it up thinking this is pay pal support...

I stopped using the sandbox a long time ago. I always found it a pain to use. You have to logged into the developers account, have two different emails, and it ever seemed to work right.

I just have another pay pal account, just basic for testing. I set the product to .01 and buy it, works perfectly for me. Less hassle than sandbox.

Ruesnam

Yeah it's normal, I think.
When paypal has updated a new version, Sandbox did not change at all, I think issues regarding sandbox are not a priority to fix, for them.
Not great, but thankfully we use that just once for our tests.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.