What is the best position for your keywords in google search results?

paulgl

Are you doing search engine optimization for your website?
Do you get any good results with SEO or you are getting traffic from other sources.
I'm curious what is the best position for your keywords in Google search results?

Nytshade

The best position is number 1, but 2 and 3 are not bad either so you have to always fight to be number 1 that's the best position. My number 1 traffic source is search engines then followed by social media.

I get good amazon commissions for the reviews I create on my blog via search engine traffic and it helps me grow my list. My number 2 traffic source is social media and yes I get good results from search engine as well as social media traffic. I get email subscribers on a daily bases and don't need to spend a cent on traffic.

Using SEO and social media is a long term strategy, it can take a while to start getting good results but it's really worth the effort and patience. Hope that answers your questions :)

arronmattwills

Being on top 5 is the best way to get leads but in my experience i observed that it doesn't work being on top or first page position but also needs to have a good repetition in web portals, classified, social media, review sites.

Users are giving more importance to other users reviews, comments, experience, ratings and repetition. They like to see the comparisons first then they are deciding.

Maja

My site is on Rank 1 for some keywords. Today SEO is dependent on many factors but in past it was only link building. Social networks play vital role in optimization of a website

ultimateseo

Within 5 has always generated the most for me. Just like Maja said, never forget the others, SMO and SMM.
If looking to rank well on google create a good g+ page.

ultimateseo

obviously i am, with time it will come. I'm just saying, within 5 is the greatest.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.