How can I make 5 dollars per day from affiliate marketing?

McCauley

I am still a newbie on affiliate marketing. I am trying to promote products of Clickbank after months till now but I'm failing in campaigns.
Maybe I went go wrong way, can you share any successful methods in affiliate marketing that even get $5 a day. It can be the beginning point for me.

nesito29

If what you want to do is earn $5/day then I would recommend going to Fiverr or Freelancer and promote yourself there, promoting products from Clickbanck and JVzoois quite different, you either need a high traffic website where you have ads redirecting people to the offer or your squeeze page in order to build your email list.

What I recommend is start your own email list, build a relationship with them and then promote products, it's not hard however you will need one of two things. Either, time or money in order to get the traffic needed to build your list.

If you are a newbie first learn the basic terms of internet marketing and go from there.

To your success,
Jonathan

MichelleMu

Try joining a company referral program. Usually the pay out will be higher, they will provide you with marketing assets and support.
The trick is understanding how to connect to the audience you need. For example if you're promoting cosmetic products, target females.
Also what's really helpful to get results is to sign up to an affiliate program that is double incentivized- meaning you earn money AND your referral gets something in return too!
Try out Supersonic's referral program (50$/developer you refer), Site Ground's Affiliate program or maybe amazon and ebay?

Hope this helps you out! Good luck!

johnny_r

Do you have any special knowledge in a specific field? Sometimes it's a lot easier to start with products from this direction...

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.