New indexed blog for adsense

Randhal007

Hi all.
I just created a blog about travel destinations. In my opinion, this is one blog that the fastest indexed in google when compared to my other blog.

Because it is not yet a day after created, instantly indexed on google.

I'd want to put adsense on this blog. but I would like to hear the opinions from all of you in advance.

Is it safe if put adsense ads on the new indexed blog in google??

It would also like to hear your opinion is all about the content of my new blog.

My Blog is : Travel Destination

Thanks For helping me..

nesito29

One of the best ways to get Google to notice you even further is using AdSense, one thing you must always remember is Google loves itself and they love making money!, since they love making money they will continue to send traffic to your sites, after all every time someone clicks on an ad they are also earning money.

So.. is it safe to use AdSense in your blog?
Ans: Yes it is.

I encourage you to use AdSense for your blog :)

Regards,
Jonathan Nunez

Randhal007

Thanks Jonathan...

in fact I already have a Google adsense account is verified.
I really want to be my new blog is also immediately paired adsense ads. But I still doubt it because the blog is brand new.

nesito29

It doesn't really matter if your blog is new or is 10 years old, I'm telling you this because I've done it before, you can apply to AdSense and will be approved, I've seen you blog and has great articles, now I must point out that I'm no expert in travel destinations xD, but I do know my stuff when it comes to AdSense :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.