How I Got Over 1000 Facebook Likes For $10!

haraldroine

Attracting people to your Facebook page has been a struggle for me for the last years. But recently I´ve discovered an effective, yet simple way to get really cheap Facebook page likes. A couple of days ago I ran a advert-campaign with a budget of $10, and I received a stunning 1091 page likes!
That is under $0.01 per like.

How did I do this you may ask?

It was really simple. All I changed from my old campaigns was the targeting. Countries such as the US and UK are popular places to advertise right? It means there are lot of competition. This results in the ad cost rise to the sky.
So what I did was target all the countries outside the US and the UK. This way I tapped into the enormous amount of people interested in the product/service I was advertising, for a very low price.

This is the whole method guys. It is really cost effective, yet stupidly easy. Hope you see the same success as I did!

Interested in having a chat? Send me a PM.

Best regards,
Harald Roine

nesito29

True you get more eyeballs however you have to remember that US and UK are tier 1 countries, and the average income is way higher than most countries, meaning people will buy more easily from you than the rest of the countries.

Now don't get me wrong it's great that you got 1000+ new eyeballs for your Facebook page and I salute you for that, I just thought it was important to point out the difference in the quality of leads in case people come, read the post and don't pay attention to that little yet huge difference.

Have an amazing day and success in everything that you do :)

akuaja

is there person offering 1000 likes for $10
if so?
I want too

edsonbuchanan

The main reason for getting so many facebook likes with paid traffic is not for the traffic to buy your stuff but more of getting it to look like you have a huge following thus making other people want to like and join you on Facebook. This is a great way to do it but don't expect to make much money with those likes.

TheProgrammer

To be honest I'd be more happy in 1 genuine like from UK/USA then a 100 likes from lower level of countries. Because these are nothing than just numbers.

Bradley

If you're looking for a higher Fan count because you think it impresses people, that's awesome. But if you're looking to SELL them something, you won't find them very responsive.

You could have gone to Fiverr and gotten 2,000 Fans (of the same quality) for $10. That's only $.005 each.

ypson

These kind of likes are useful only to increase your like count. From money making perspective they are pretty much useless. I would rather have less likes from people who are actually engaged with my content and service. I get it, we live in the age of more is better, quantity over quality.

So if your goal is to show off some like count, go for it, else target properly. It's a big turn off for me when I see some Facebook page with 100k+ likes but their content generate 1-5 likes. Speaks dishonesty and I stay away.

A fair like ratio for most content on the page hovers at around 2% of the page likes.

dustinthigpen

That's cool, but like others have said, I'm not sure how likely it is you will get any sales from those "Likes".

I've gotten FB likes as cheap as .02 per like, just using some eye catching pictures and engaging copy. The important thing is split testing different ads together.

Simple changes. For example, run 2 ads with the same text, but different pictures. Keep the one that performs best and then run that one against another ad with a different picture(same text). Keep the winner, repeat.

The same applies to the ad text. When you find a picture that performs well, keep it, and start making small changes in the text. Run 2 ads together with the same picture, but different text. Keep the winner, test it against another ad with different text, repeat.

I actually love testing ads like this because it's exciting seeing the results. You just need to be careful, because if you let the poor performing ads run for too long, you're Ad spend budget is going to get expensive.

Dustin

heike

I don't get it, why do people focus so much on the count of likes.
Unless it brings you more business, focusing on likes for the sake of focusing on likes is pretty much pointless.
It's cool that you got a facebook member base, but that's just the begginig.
Are you going to be able to sell them your products or services?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views