How is free traffic and paid traffic?

Michele D.

I am building links and trying to drive free traffic to my site all the time, I find it very slow to get lead. I want to try using paid traffic, do anyone know what are the best paid and free traffic out there?
Do them have any the difference?

drastic

the difference is one cost money and the other one is free.

no one knows what traffic you need, what your site does, and have no informaiton on which to base an intelligent answer, so without showing us your site - you're not going to get any help.

post your site url, then you'll get help.

nesito29

One is free as the name says ''free traffic'' and the other costs money ''paid traffic'' however in my opinion there is no such a thing as ''free'' you either pay with ''time'' or ''money'' and the main difference between them is that paid traffic is instantaneous (as soon as you pay you start receiving traffic to your sites), and free traffic will depend on the backlinks you create or ''build'' in order to send traffic back to your sites (this one is considered direct traffic).

Now there is also organic traffic which is free and that is the one search engines send to your sites via searches.

I hope this information helps you :)
If there is anything else you want to know please let me know.

Regards,
Jonathan

Randhal007

free traffic may actually be very good. But it takes a pretty long time. you have to be patient in looking for free traffic.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.