How to build backlinks from question answer sites for my blog?

hoangvu

Hey Guys,

I'd like to know on how to build backlinks for my blogs from Question & Answer sites?
I am hoping a positive reply from your share

Thanks in advance
Kelly

elcidofaguy

Hiya KellyLC,

I would take the following combined approach:

1) Use social share plugin/script - there are many out there which will hide some of your content unless the reader uses the social share feature in order to unlock view content... This is a great way to get traffic - all of which is organic and free! With the more shares you gain the more visitors will arrive and hopefully you may even get some valuable backlinks...

2) I would also approach related sites and offer guest articles... This will help with your rankings and also with traffic from the website... For really authoritative sites you may have to offer cash..

3) In addition consider use of infographics with providing an embed code below it... That will encourage people to embed the infograph and in turn providing backlinks...

4) You should also consider building your own PBN (private blog network) with buying and resurrecting old domains which can provide a nice source of backlinks..

5) Also adopt video marketing - upload videos on various video sharing sites e.g. here is a tutorial on subject xyz... I would also incorporate embedded "how to" videos to the website as that can help with lowering bounce rates...

6) Go on related forums... Use your sig link or if you are allowed mention that you have an article which solves a particular problem...

7) Join various social networking groups, participate and provide value... You can use that to provide links to useful content which solves problems... similar to forums noting that you should read the rules when joining wrt self promo etc..

8) Consider email marketing with building a list... This will help with building enduring traffic which does not rely on search engines...

9) Another great way to get backlinks is to locate links on a site which results in a 404 error (linked page does not exist)... You can use various tools - for me I use Xenu which is free... Once located contact the web owner to inform that the link does not exist with recommending your link instead...

10) The most obvious is to actually pay for links... Contact web owners and offer cash... although G is clearly against such practices that does not stop people... Just be careful on the type of website i.e. it is not an obvious one with regards to paid links...

Note: Some of the above will only give you nofollow links but you will still get traffic... In order to rank on the SERPs you will need quality dofollow backlinks the best sources for that in my opinion is through guest articles or PBNs... Personally I prefer PBNs as my #1 source of link building....

Best of Luck,

Sid

Reactions: hoangvu

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
rwsorensen
what is embed code below the inforgraphics? URLs?

I think Q&A sites will limit you to post inforgraphics on their sites because it looks like advertising? how to pass this?

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
The embed code below an infograph is simply the html code which a visitor can copy and paste into their website or on web 2.0s, social media etc in order to display it and by doing so they also provide a backlink...

Regarding infographs looking like ads... Well that depends on how you develop it... I really do not think a well developed informative infograph looks like advertising at all... They can provide lots of easy to digest information with making concepts easy to understand and follow.... Especially when laying out facts and figures...

I just found an infograph explaing what an infograph is if that makes sense... I would say that it looks nothing like an ad ;-)

amitncode

To get backlinks from Question and Answer websites, you need to post content related to specific questions. Search for what kind of questions people ask for your product or services in different kind of question and answer sites. Then create content on those topics and post them to your blog.

After posting your content, go to Q & A website and answer the specific question related to your post and give your blog post link to get the answer.

emily

Actually its not a big task to get back-links from Question & Answer sites. For example we can take yahoo answers, In that just you need to leave your links in your answers and put your links on your profile. The links which you posted in yahoo answers will be appended with rel="dofollow" attribute. For previous or old user will instantly get dofollow links but for newly registered user it could be time-consuming because they need to raise their level up to 250 points in Yahoo Answers to get dofollow backlinks.

leesaaugustin

I'd like to know on how to build backlinks for my blogs from Question & Answer sites?
I am hoping a positive reply from your share
I would like to understand backlinks are important, but why are you so particular about Q&A sites. But if you are so particular about Q&A site, you will have to search for sites that give links that are not no-follow and post your content.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.