Other ways to build backlinks instead of Ezine Articles?

Jeff Burritt

I need another methods to build backlinks instead of Ezine Articles, they have not approved my articles
And I am seeing it as nofollow so it's not valuable for my links, right?

bijutoha

Although, Ezine Article is no-follow even you can get direct traffic from it. And it is one kind of most powerful method to get traffic.

By the way, You need some other method to get back-links. Fine, I think Forum can read your mind properly but you should write on forums related to your niche.

Comment Posting on related topic is a good way to get backlinks. But just aware to find popular website or blog to comment on them.

Friend, did you hear about photo, design, audio, video sharing sites? Yes these are most popular and common things now in this time to get or make back-links.
Share your design, picture, info graphics, video through them. As I know, Jing, MS PowerPoint, screencast-o-matic.com and so on could help you to make video without any cost.

Social Media Websites, Dont forget about them even maximum of them are No-follow so what! I said about traffic.

Broken Link-Building. Oh! a great and worthwhile way to get back-links. Just need your time and creative thinking to earn it.

Be Happy with them...:)

Piers Rollins

Remember, article submission is not the only way to obtain backlinks. You may also try Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Business Listing, Classified Ads and Forum Posting, etc. for obtaining high quality backlinks. But, before going for a link building plan, it will be important to consider the Page Rank, Domain Authority and Page Authority of an individual website to avoid further spam issues.

elcidofaguy

Although, Ezine Article is no-follow even you can get direct traffic from it. And it is one kind of most powerful method to get traffic.
Wow! I have to say that I totally disagree with Ezine being a powerful method to get traffic... When was the last time you saw an ezine article ranking on the SERPs? The simple answer is that they dont... Further the vast majority that see the ezine article will never click on the link to your site... As we all know its a NOFOLLOW link and consequently it does nothing for your rankings also.... The small amount of traffic you may get is when you first publish the article with it appearing on the ezine home page for a day at most or just a few hours... Finally the vast majority of people that visit ezine are internet marketers looking to rip off other peoples content....

In sum article directories are a total waste of time and effort!!! Google has hit them hard and the ones that provide dofollow links are most certainly seen as "bad neighbourhoods"... Personally I would not waste any time on them... as well as being nofollow they also carry little to zero traffic...

You may also try Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Business Listing, Classified Ads and Forum Posting, etc. for obtaining high quality backlinks.
None of the above methods provide quality backinks.... Directory submissions will most likely have a negative effect, social bookmarking are ignored by G and generally do not carry any traffic and with forum posting you may get some traffic but do keep in mind they are nofollow links... Further forum spam posting will do nothing as you need to provide value before people are willing to click on sig links... With classified ads these too are nofollow, but may carry some traffic depending on the authority of the site..

A better way would be to approach related websites and ask them if they would accept a guest article from you... Or alternatively use the content to develop your own PBN..

Broken Link-Building. Oh! a great and worthwhile way to get back-links. Just need your time and creative thinking to earn it.
Yes I agree with that.. Broken link building is a great way if you can get them as these type of links tend to be on privately owned sites and G will see that as a genuine vote for your website, provided that it is dofollow...

The backlinks that really matter are the "hard to get ones" - in otherwords the ones where you cannot create an account and upload content...

For getting backlinks I recently posted on this thread for more info on some of the different techniques...

amitncode

You should use blog posting, guest posting and web 2.0 sites to get backlinks. Also you need to work on social media sites too. Tough social media site's provide nofollow backlinks it's valuable in terms of traffic.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.