Best marketing tools for Twitter

JoeHamilton

I am searching for Twitter marketing tool which helps me manage tweet, follower and followers in automatic way.
Did any one use an effective tools for twitter, please suggest me any names?

lorettalschmitz

If you are searching for social media management, I would recommend Socioboard, it's an open source and free Social Media Management Platform which is highly customized and extensible as per your organization's requirement.

nesito29

Hassan has pointed out great tools, I personally TweetDeck to manage my twitter account,you can schedule tweets, follow tags so that you now exactly when people are talking about something in specific, get instant notifications, view messages, among other things and all of this in a single tab, you can either download their software of use your browser to log in.

I personally use their software, that way I don't have to use chrome to manage everything, if I use too many tools with chrom the damn thing starts crashing :(

TweetDeck look like this:
TweetDeck.jpg

aschatria

I would put my money on Tweetdeck and TweetAdder.
There were some other interesting tools in the past but time ran them over.
Too bad.

AlexandraK

I am searching for Twitter marketing tool which helps me manage tweet, follower and followers in automatic way.
Did any one use an effective tools for twitter, please suggest me any names?
Hello there!

I would also like to add Allin1Social platform from where you can manage your Social Media on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ in one dashboard. Regarding Twitter, you can schedule tweets and you also have several automated tweeting options available: automated retweets from another Twitter account or from an RSS feed. You can set up a daily limit, if you're worried about tweeting too much.

You can just google Allin1Social and register there for free.

Enjoy!

BranTheMan

FollowLiker all day for me. That program fully automates all of my Twitter accounts for me and grows them without me ever even having to lift a finger. Tweet Deck and GrabInBox are also some good sites that I use to schedule tweets.

Haniaroad

I would agree with everyone who has suggest using Buffer. This is a free platform for social media management and organization for all social media and not just Twitter. It allows you to schedule posts by time, date, and even suggests relevant posts for you based on your content which is extremely useful when your posts begin to run out. I often use this tool when I want/need to generate fresh content from places where I ordinarily wouldn't search for content.

Hope this helped!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.