How much time do you take to write one blog post?

Hugo E.

How much time do you take to write one blog post 1000 words with an original idea?
I know it has no limit on time when searching a topic ideas to write but still would like to hear shares regarding your content writing technique.
I will appreciate all of your replies!

elcidofaguy

Well it really depends how good your writing skills are as well as your enthusiasm for a given subject... Excluding the obvious outsourcing - here is my approach should I be writing an article from scratch with a rough idea...

1) Quickly examine wiki for a given topic and draw out a mind map: 15mins
2) Perform a quick search on G.... Looks at articles which are ranking.... Extract titles, facts and topic of content... Add to mind map: 15mins

From that I can probably churn out a quick article in about 20 mins... If my intent is to write an epic article with it being a comprehensive guide then its likely to take the entire day... Usually with having done some research on a topic I can also churn out a number of articles numberng ~500 words in a couple of hours which can be used for a few weeks in advance...

Hope that helps! Best of luck ;-)

MikePNV

Depends on if I have a lot of knowledge with the niche. If I know a lot about the niche, then it does not take me quite as long. I would have to say that with research, it would take me about an hour to write. I stay on task and do not let anyone bother me, so it gets done quicker.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.