What are your awesome reasons to work online?

Danlucy

Curious what are your awesome reasons to work online?
and how you came with this field, for hobby or by chance?
For me, it's as the following:

- Ability to earn extra money for life
- Work from everywhere
- No require more time on works
- Learn more new things daily
What about you? Whats your awesome reasons to work online?

nesito29

Well you see, for me it was a little different, when I was in college I wanted more than the 9 to 5 kind of job, I wanted to work for myself and not having to rely on anyone else in order to have enough money to live, I'd seen my friends working long hours for next nothing and I didn't wanted that, since I was young I've wanted more out of life than slaving myself working for someone else and making their dreams come true instead of mine. I started researching different ways to make money so I ended up on ebay, there I started selling digital products but there was a problem, they have this limit of 30 items per month that was keeping me from earning a higher income online and I hated that.

Now this next part I don't remember exactly how it happened but it HAPPENED! and it was the best thing that could have happened no me at that time. Somehow I ended up my mentor's email list of subscribers and started learning about Internet Marketing, his name is Anik Singal, as I was reading his emails I started to understand a little better about online money making opportunities and what email marketing could do for me. I decided to invest in one of his online courses and I was blown! I knew it was what I was looking for and started taking action.

It hasn't been that long from that and one of the things I can tell you is that if you want something you must do something in order to get it, just wishing something happen will not make it happen, so no matter what it is you want take action!
Everything you've always wanted can happen and it will only happen if you do something about it, also I have to say that investing in yourself is the best thing you can do, personal development will help you fight the most difficult thing to overcome which is yourself.

I hope this piece of my past and advise helps anyone that reads this start taking action and making their own dreams come true.

To your success,

Jonathan Nunez

MikePNV

For me there are many reasons to why I work online. First off, it gives me extra money, which I love. Second, I love to be online. Third, when I write articles and do research, I am learning, and I love to learn, so that is an extra added benefit. Plus I have made many great friends over the years when joining forums to learn how to make money!

gdevpro

For me:
- from internet I can get additional money
- I can do that everywhere and everytime so I can spend more time for my family
- Learn all new things like some trick or information
- Get more friend in the world by online via forum.

RDO Servers

Ability to work from anywhere.
I tend to be a bit reclusive sometimes so working in my own home office is a plus.
With a wife and 3 crazy kids, working by myself is often much needed peace and quiet!

Lucky!

While I don't currently work online, I have always thought about something that would allow me to do just that. The biggest factor being I could do my own thing when I wanted to as I would work for myself. I would have the flexibility to work on different projects, make different projects and network with other like niche people to go further in the industry. Besides that, it's the ability to work anywhere you wanted to. You could move to different places and not have to worry about putting in your two weeks or transferring. You could just get up and go.

BrentStangel

I want so badly to build a small, outside set up so if it's a beautiful day I can go outside and work.
I do most of my work outside in the summer, in a screenhouse by my river. I live in the boonies... :)

Internet Marketing got me that.

Charlie3560

Mostly laziness :) just kidding...I dont like feel of imprisonment,i like to believe i am limitless that what internet marketing gives you.

Reizyl

Working online helps me to have more patience and willingness to read and find sensible information. I use to love reading before but I lost the interest. Now that I'm joining forums, it would help me learn and think more through searching and reading posts, and commenting on some. :)

InstallMonetize

Number 1 reason, being your own boss and not making money for someone else but for yourself

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.