Best Shopping Cart?

harrygreen90

What would you recommend any best shopping carts for an eCommerce sites?
I am using wooCommerce and wp-ecommerce but I'm wondering what others you are using for your website? are there any good ones out there?

RDO Servers

My personal favorite is nopCommerce. However it is based on asp.net and runs on windows server.

ashwani

My personal and favorite is freewebstore it is very good and having high quality services

Thanks for questioning

ron13315

I cannot recommend any best shopping cart since I only use one. But for me I will stick to woocommerce, WC has continuing updating and have a lot of extensions.

Siservices

With many different ecommerce platforms where one can sell their products I have seen Ezeebiz ecommerce platform as one of the sufficient and easy to use platform. I have used open cart and magento as well but was fed up of the extensions I have to use every time I need to make some changes according to me. But Ezeebiz has it all.

sallysaleh

There are hosting shopping carts like shopify and bigcommerce and there are self hosted carts like magento and woo commerce for wordpress. if you are starting small then go with woo commerce. if you have some little budget go with shopify.

Last edited:

arrow11

I have used opencart and it was working fine until my hosting company stopped supporting them. I was forced to change to magento only to find that it was only half good.

anhbloginc

My favorite is Bigcommerce because it's very easy to use and the user interface are friendly. I love the way the company designed the admin area.

onlinestorehelp

I think it depends on what you need to use it for. 99.9% of the time I will not use wordpress as an e-commerce store due to the security risks associated with it. Just remember Woothemes had a data breach last year and they are the ones that created woocommerce. Usually I put my customers on Shopify, BigCommerce, or Americommerce. Some go on Opencart and Prestashop and a very small few go on Magento.

I always find out what you need the cart to do, what your budget is and then choose the cart to match the needs. I love Shopify but it is the wrong cart for some of my customers, same thing for BigCommerce and I personally think Magento is overkill for 90% of the businesses out there.

royals

I have used shopify , Woocommerce , Bigcommerce and zen cart... and all of my clients prefer bigcommerce

DHB Web

To help you decide the best eCommerce setup, you would need to provide more information.

What are your requirements?

How many Items are you selling?
How many Variantions for each item?
How many SKU's?
What Payment Gateway will you be using?
Are you offering monthly, weekly Subscriptions?
What country are you located in?
Do you want to have coupons and discount codes?
Will you be shipping product to customers?
Do you require POS (point Of Sale)?
Will the items be virtual, digital (downloaded)?

The above will help people understand your needs so they can better inform you of your choices.

tvtaddy

I sugest the best shopping cart is open cart as it simple and easy to use.

Ron Killian

As already said, it depends on the person or business.

I am loving Woocommerce myself. Does a great job for digital and physical products. With the added benefits of Wordpress. And so many add-on's it can do so much.

I DON'T recommend OSCommerce. I used it for many years and it's a sturdy, robust cart but it's quite outdated and will be very difficult to modify for most users.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views