Plugins to make your WordPress load faster

Jon Acuff

Loading speed of your website is very important for your customers and also search engines. Therefore, I recommend you simplay ways to improve your wordpess.

I always say that less is more, and the simple things are always working better than complicated ones. Think well optimize all your images, do not use exorbitant sizes, keep in mind that most people use a monitor of 1280 × 1024 pixels resolution (on average), then needless to upload photos or images of 4320 × 3240 because WordPress itself or browser either reduce the size of the monitor and would not help, only to take up more space on your server and make the system slower.

Keep updated system. Yes, I know I repeat myself, but it is important. In each update is also improved, than those already discussed above, the overall system performance.

Do not use Flash elements (that is disappearing and does not look good on many mobile devices), bedside headers, menu structures impossible. Always think simplicity and your visitors. If they see note complicated and very slow web, rest assured they will not return.

Disable plugins do not use. What WordPress plugins is as applications for smartphones. Install, install and install to try and experiment and see and try new things and eventually you realize you have a lot you no longer use. In WordPress everything will be slower you go the more plugins dragging, then be sure to disable all you have "leveraged". If you remove the better.

Install a cache plugin. Although I do not usually recommend in all cases, and less at the beginning of a project, it is good to have on hand a good plugin to cache your pages to increase loading speed if your site is very heavy content such as a gallery with many pictures or visual content.

The best known are WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache. Use one or the others, but not both simultaneously. I recognized that in most cases significantly increases the speed, so I have no doubt.

It should be noted also that although they are very good programs to increase speed of loading pages generally also cause conflicts or incompatibilities with other plugins. So I tend not to use them unless the page loading is really worrying and not be solved in other ways.

What are your plugins you are using to make your WordPress load faster? Any shares about your expertise?

drastic

When I used WP, I also used a DB cache as well as Hyper Cache.

Years ago there were some tests that showed Hyper Cache performing quite well on some servers.

I think the DB cache was named DB Cache Reloaded, or something similar. We had very mixed results with W3 cache, as it actually stalled our site from loading and we couldn't figure out what part of the configuration caused the delay.

orangesweety

As per Google search engine guidelines website loading speed should faster. But WordPress sites will take more time to load, so why don't we use static or customized CMS sites? it will reduce our risk right?

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.