Best internal link structures for SEO?

paivadaniel

Hey guys,
I would like to know what is the best internal link structure for SEO?
I should do internal links from blog posts content and how many internal links should I have on a blog article?
Thanks in advance.

drastic

Keep your internal links relevant if you can.

ultimateseo

I wouldn't go over 4, depending on the words in the content. Yes keep them relevant and hyperlinked imo.

SEOPub

You want to build your internal links around silo structures. There are multiple ways to build silos. Closed silos, open silos, dual silos...

For larger sites you can even build silos within silos.

Silos are the way to go though to optimize your internal link structure.

james01

Internal links play very important role, because these links play very important factors that any search engine use to rank any website.
Internal links helps to improve your link flow for better rank.
Internal links helps Search engine Bots crawl and access different parts of your site.
Internal links also improve user experience.
There are various things you should do to improve the internal link structure of your site.

1) No Page Should be More than 3 Clicks Away from your home page address.
2) Relevant Anchor text for every internal linking.
3) Add Breadcrumb Navigation to your Site
4) Add Navigational Links to your Footer and Sidebar
5) Links Towards the Top of the Page are Treated More Importantly by Search Engine (Google)

Reactions: miken

SEOPub

SEOPub
I disagree with #3 and #4. I don't like breadcrumb links. Most breadcrumb structures will usually create extra links I do not want too. For example, there will probably be a Home link in your navigation, your logo or header is usually a clickable link to take you back home, and now you have another one in the breadcrumbs. No thanks.

I prefer using more relevant links within the content.

Because I do agree with #5, I would stay away from footer and sidebar links. They show at the end of the content (look at the text version of a website) and are therefore somewhat weak.

VapVarun

Hey guys,
I would like to know what is the best internal link structure for SEO?
I should do internal links from blog posts content and how many internal links should I have on a blog article?
Thanks in advance.
Internal contextual links are always helpful for better user navigation. I would suggest 1 or 2 links per post.
You can also use "related posts" in the post footer to increase good navigation.

amitncode

Relevant links within a content is better instead of footer and sidebar links. Also don't give links on keywords every time. Try to give links on read more, click here and other general words too. It will look natural.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.