The Structure of a Winning Landing Page

acerstoreau

In online marketing, landing page is considered the destination page, is a page that appears when a potential customer clicks on an ad or link the results of a search engine. This page often represents an extension of an advertisement and are optimized for keywords or key phrases to help search engine index easily.

Landing page used to call as a microsite page or a product page format to advertise on the Internet. The construction and development of landing page is very important in SEO if you want to develop the keywords on search engines.

In promotional activities on the internet, landing pages are increasingly common use. Now you will see many different types of pages and landing page are used appropriately for each campaign.

The structure of a winning landing page:

1. The header: Consists of a title and a caption or description of the offer. It is very important to draw the attention of the reader to keep reading it. This can be achieved by asking questions or creating urgency by deadlines, etc).
2. Discuss the benefits that the product or service will bring to the customer. It should include images, videos, etc.
3. Elements of reinforcement, to give confidence and security, such as customer testimonials.
4. Call to Action.

I hope you now know how to make a landing page for your business online
and also would hear your shares on how to build a winning landing page you did for yourself.

In online marketing, landing page is considered the destination page, is a page that appears when a potential customer clicks on an ad or link the results of a search engine. This page often represents an extension of an advertisement and are optimized for keywords or key phrases to help search engine index easily.

Landing page used to call as a microsite page or a product page format to advertise on the Internet. The construction and development of landing page is very important in SEO if you want to develop the keywords on search engines.

In promotional activities on the internet, landing pages are increasingly common use. Now you will see many different types of pages and landing page are used appropriately for each campaign.

The structure of a winning landing page:

1. The header: Consists of a title and a caption or description of the offer. It is very important to draw the attention of the reader to keep reading it. This can be achieved by asking questions or creating urgency by deadlines, etc).
2. Discuss the benefits that the product or service will bring to the customer. It should include images, videos, etc.
3. Elements of reinforcement, to give confidence and security, such as customer testimonials.
4. Call to Action.

I hope you now know how to make a landing page for your business online
and also would hear your shares on how to build a winning landing page you did for yourself.
Very well said! Here is another tip, this increased my opt-ins ten fold, and my email open rates learning this formula.. Make sure to copy this and put it some where you will not forget about it.

End Result Customer Wants + Specific Period Of Time + Address The Objections

For an example, check out the title below.

“Write killer headlines in 2 minutes without thinking.”

You can use this formula, for headlines on squeeze pages, subject lines in blog post, and in your email marketing, etc And apply it to any niche you are marketing. Another example: "How to eat more and still lose 10lbs in 30 days"

I like that one..lol Eat more...Love food!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.