FREE Build An Online Empire That Pulls in $160 to $250+ Per Day...

Nytshade

ATTENTION: Are you sick and tired of all the empty promises, bold claims, hyped up messages and "push-button" garbage?

If so, keep reading to find out about an underground, extremely profitable system that will allow you to launch a REAL five-figure online business…FAST!​

"Discover How You Can Start Your Own Online Empire That Pulls In A Whopping $90,000 Each and Every Year!"

That's over $7K per Month!

-No more nonsense.
-No more B.S.
-No More LIES.

Finally a Mind-Blowing Foolproof System
That's Guaranteed to Work for You is
Going to be Revealed!​

Friendly to newbies and seasoned marketers alike!​

Dear Aspiring Entrepreneur,

If you find yourself struggling and having a hard time when it comes to making money online, let me tell you one thing…

Stop.

Yes, you heard correctly.

Stop with everything you're doing because chances are all that you're doing is NOT working.

Otherwise, you wouldn't be here.

Now, let's clear the air and let me be brutally honest with you…

You're not failing because you're not capable of making money online – not even close.

You already have all of the necessary ingredients.

The reason for your failure is that the whole industry has planned carefully from the very beginning the way you would not achieve your goals.

This plan seems to be working perfectly.

I know that you're starting to get confused about what I'm saying…

After all, nobody has had the guts to tell you what I'm about to.

If you allow me, I want to briefly reveal exactly WHY you're not where you want to be right now.

Pay attention…

I’m completely sure that you've lately seen a particularly toxic trend on the internet…

I’m talking about those utterly useless "Push-button Software" packages that have become so famous lately.

It's really sickening and scary at the same time, how hard working people are literally being robbed by gurus, con artists, bandits and shady marketers.

They're just selling dreams that will never be transformed into reality.

They tell you that, by just sitting on your couch clicking the left button of your mouse, "you're guaranteed" to send out hordes of targeted traffic and crank out endless profits - making you an overnight millionaire…

With no effort at all on your part.

They seduce you with appealing and sexy sales pitches, making you drool over empty and hollow promises.

Let me ask you a question…

Aren't You Sick and Tired
of All This Madness?

Wouldn't you like to finally be given a truly effective money-making system that's easy to follow, don't require too much of your time and most importantly, that could generate for you a whopping five-figure sum at the end of this year?

How many times have you purchased trashy products and immediately thereafter you've realized that you've been mislead, cheated and lied to?

Nothing was as advertised, at all?

Now, remember what I said before…

This is the same industry that kept you broke since the very first day you began your journey into this business.

Constantly injecting misleading information, spreading rumors and lies all over the place, making sure you DON'T make a single dime so you will still purchase their garbage making their bank account explode thanks to YOUR money.

Unfortunately, that's how things are right now.

This Nonsense HAS
To Stop NOW.

Today, finally the truth is going to be handed to you on a silver platter.

You don't realize it yet but you've just stumbled onto something BIG that's a MILLION times better than ANY possible money making method or system you can think of!

Something *truly* sophisticated…

A true, profitable and honest business model that can pull in five figures; all while you conduct it easily from your own home.

-Without spending 25 hours in front of a computer screen.
-Without purchasing costly and useless software.
-Without dubious "black hat" techniques.
-Without all the hype.
-Without Adsense.
-Without risk.

Introducing "The Dot Com Lifestyle Academy"

The Dot Com Lifestyle is a FREE 4 Days Video Boot Camp I've put together to teach online entrepreneurs how to build an online empire. I’m not talking about overnight riches, but rather realistic and attainable numbers.

If you do believe that you can generate millions by tomorrow, then I’m sure that you need a reality check.

Or better yet, you might need to close this thread as this is clearly NOT for you.

For those who have a realistic income goal and want to make incredible amounts of spendable cash without all the B.S, stay here as I have a thing or two to tell you.

The Only Thing that Separates You from Making A Full Time Living Online is Just a Fool-proof Plan…

The good news is that I have this plan.

Right here.

In fact, I'm about to share it with you for FREE…

Here's what you're going to get inside The Dot Com Lifestyle Academy:

Lecture 1: Clickbank Makerting Ninja

In this lecture, you're going to get an easy copy & paste system to generate tons of cash either as a Clickbank seller or affiliate! You'll also find out why list building is very crucial for both sellers and affiliate marketers, with some tips for doing it the right way. And much more...

Lecture 2: CPA Cash Ninja

In lecture 2 of The Dot Com Lifestyle Academy, you'll get tested and proven methods to make money from CPA offers within the next few hours after watching the video. And much more

Lecture 3: List Building Ninja

Get the ONE monetization secret that elite marketers use to generate daily cash on autopilot from their email list. This lecture will show you the science of building, not just a list, but a responsive email list that generates cash on autopilot. And much more...

Lecture 4: Super Affiliate Marketing Ninja

Get the number #1 ninja strategy that is used by super affiliates to make INSANE amount of cash on demand.

Learn how Top affiliates present an offer in a cool way without making it sound like a sales pitch, leaving the prospect no choice except to buy the product through their affiliate link. And much more...

There's Nothing Like This Available And When I Say Nothing, I Really Mean It.

And this is just only a tiny fraction of this outstanding package!

Just click the link below to gain immediate access to "The Dot Com Lifestyle"

This free video boot camp is designed for those who are technically challenged (and for seasoned marketers as well).

So if you're wondering whether this could work for you…

Let me throw you a BIG YES!

Look I'm no guru who earns millions each and every month.

I'm just an average guy like you, with the only difference that I finally achieved my dream: to live life without a choking 9-5 job.

Now, I'm offering the key to open a new door in your life with "The Dot Com Lifestyle Academy", and soon you're going to realize why.

Let's be straightforward…

The market right now is full of tutorials that don't deliver and I'm really proud to at last produce something that works as advertised.

Without all of the hype.

Without the lies and faulty information.

So the only option you have right now is to secure your spot and start enjoying all the benefits.

I have already created my successful five-figure business selling info products, running popular blogs and building membership sites.

Now it's your turn…

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

See you on the inside!

Regards,
Gugulethu

P.S. Forget about the "push-button" madness that won't take you anywhere. My course is the real deal when it comes to making money online, and you don't want to miss such an incredible opportunity!!

Last edited:

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hello Nytshade,

I am a newbie to internet marketing, having only a little experience in social network marketing and making travel sites.

Has your training been designed primarily for IM/MMO niche or can it be used for other niches?

Reactions: Nytshade

Nytshade

Nytshade
That's a really good questions.

The training will definitely work with any type of niche, it's not focused on any specific market. For instance, I'm in the music niche and soon will be venturing into fitness using the same strategies that are in this training so it doesn't matter what niche you're in.

And all those who join get access to my personal email where we can have a one-on-one chat where you get personalized training to help you improve your business.

Hope that answers your question :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.