Some good marketing ebooks that you have ever read?

lkovnih226

Have you ever read some marketing ebooks and found that they are effective when applying into marketing campaigns?
Please post some or you would personally recommend.

Nytshade

Here are a few I would recommend:

The Ultimate Online Profit Model by John Chow - But it wasn't called this when I read it 4 years ago, he keeps updating it and changing the name. It's a great book if you want to learn about blogging.

Launch by Jeff Walker - Great book if you want to learn how to do a successful product launch and get joint venture partners.

eBooks the Smart Way by Pat Flynn - In this guide, Pat shows how he got started in internet marketing with some neat tricks to publish, market, and automate your own killer eBook.

8 Key Steps to Blogging Mastery by Jeff Bullas - This is where Jeff will show you how he grew his blog from zero to 4 million visitors with some additional tips about blogging as well.

How To Get Your First 5,000 Subscribers by Derek Halpern - How to attract life-long customers, Derek is really good with sales so you'll learn how to get people buying your products.

I've read a lot of books throughout the years and forgot most of them, some are no longer available online. These days I only watch or buy video courses, no ebooks :)

But hope that helps.

I have read many good ones over the last 10+ years, but here are a few of my favorites I have read more recently..

How to Get 25,000 Visitors Per Month- by Brian Dean
Shave 10 Hours Off Your Work week- by Michael Hyatt
The Ultimate Online Profit Model- by John Chow
How To Get Your First 5,000 Subscribers- by Derek Halpern

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.