Do Traffic Exchange Sites Work?

florianlapiz

Hi,
I would like to know do traffic exchange sites work and increasing traffic or sales for my affiliate sites?
Do you have good experience with sites that work or not? I searched via Google and found ones but I'm not sure they are worth trying?

elcidofaguy

I do not bother with this type of stuff... The problem is the fact that it may increase your traffic stats but at the end of day does nothing for sales conversions and optins... That's largely because the traffic is not targeted and further most networks rotate sites at around 20-30 seconds... Also consider this - the person who submits sites has to earn credits by viewing other member sites and therefore you can see why most people are just viewing to increase credits which enable their sites to be viewed.... Can you see the problem? The traffic is not targeted and wont convert..

Nytshade

The problem is that everybody is there for themselves, they don't care about other people's websites. All they want is to get more credits and increase traffic to their sites and nothing else.

Don't waste your time on traffic exchange sites. Rather spend that time on other marketing strategies and build your business gradually.

Don't rush to be at the top, it's better to get 10 highly targeted visitors that convert instead of getting 5000 visitors that are not targeted and don't give a damn about your offer. Spend your time and effort wisely on things that work, even if it takes long just as long as it works and brings good results.

immechanic

Traffic Exchange Sites is just a waste of time, I've tried that before for 2 days and not even 1 person registered to my landing page. It will only stress your web server and risking your account suspended.

I'd rather spend my time doing forum posting and blog commenting, the results are not quick but it's much better than link exchanges.

I am sorry but I totally disagree to the responses given. All marketing strategies work online unless someone is delivering traffic via using a bot or automated software, where no one is looking at your ads.

There are two types of traffic exchanges.

1. Manual
2. Auto

Now manual, people must click to view your ads, and they physically have to view them, because they must click on a matching icon or timer, to move to the next site.

Auto, no one has to view your site it just runs on its own once you hit surf. So auto surfers is bot traffic, so it is no good.

Now manual traffic exchanges I have been using successfully for over 10 years now. Some of the largest manual traffic exchanges have over 1 million members. And people who have little to no budget can use them to get traffic for free or buy very inexpensively, it is how and why I started using them. I had my retail stores go bankrupt in 2003 and lost everything I owned, my cars, my home, even my wife divorced me, its when I turned to internet marketing. I was bankrupt and broke, so I needed a way to drive traffic, that I could get for free, so I found traffic exchanges...

Now did they work for me at first..? No, not at all.

I didn't know how to use them properly to get results, but what I did do, is take the time to figure out how to use them. Thankfully you can use them for free and upgrading in them or buying traffic in them was very inexpensive and optional...Not like trying to master Google adwords or anything, which I have personally seen people lose tens of thousand of dollars trying to figure out conversion at a affordable cost..

Every traffic source that has metrics involved with real people can be used successfully..Each traffic strategy has its own methods that work and do not work.

People have failed using..

solo ads
blogging
article writing
banner ads
media buys
ppc
ppa
etc.

Every single traffic strategy people have failed at using them successfully. Now does that mean their junk...? Nope, because with every traffic strategy involved with real humans, I can also show you people who mastered it and succeeded with it.

Manual Traffic exchanges are about as targeted as traffic gets....Every single person who uses them is in the make money niche, they are looking for opportunities, more traffic and income..Now will advertising shoes in them be a huge hit, absolutely not. However, if you are promoting something that targets the work from home, mlm, free traffic, affiliate marketing, etc audience.. then traffic exchanges are highly targeted.you always advertise to your "niche market"

So Everyone who is using a manual traffic exchange is there to make money online.

Hence, they are in the "make money online" niche.

With proper targeting of your advertising, any source of traffic can be an absolute goldmine, right?

Traffic exchanges have been around since about 1998...And they are growing as strong as ever.

Thousands of new marketers join traffic exchanges everyday looking for ways to create income online and are drawn to traffic exchanges because of their low starting costs for advertising.

And it only makes sense for more experienced marketers to at least get in front of this ever growing market place to build upon their brand. I am talking about instant access to some of the most impressionable minds that you will ever have access to.

Many do not have their own websites, are not building their email lists, do not understand SEO, PPC, etc. You are missing the boat in a big way by not trying to fully understand how you can effectively use this source of traffic for your business. Even from a branding stand point.

While promoting your squeeze page offers, you are getting your name out in front of thousands of new marketers that may just one day buy your high end product just because they saw your name and followed your advice in the beginning.

Not to mention even marketers like Mike Filsaime got their start using traffic exchanges, recall instant buzz?

Some traffic exchanges even have live chat where you can get know people who are using them, many people ask questions and ask for help marketing...Hmmm seems like a very easy way to suggest some product or program that may help them...???

Every traffic source converts at a different rate, depending upon the offer, the niche, and the way of exposure, just because if you do 10 blog comments a day and you get 3 people to take you up on your own offer..does not mean traffic exchanges yield the same conversion, but with the right strategy and understanding what people are looking for in them, its very easy to build your self 10,000 visitors a day, and build a huge following!!!

Ever heard of Stumbleupon? Hmm social interaction with trading views of websites..... sounds familiar.

Over 10 years later I am still using them, they must work a little bit..??

lorettalschmitz

Non-targeted traffic is some what useless and does nothing for your businesses except mess up your analytics.
Actually Traffic Exchanges Don't work, UNLESS you know what you are doing with them!!!

twersk

I don't think traffic exchange sites will work, even it can be harmful for your sites if you joined
Because bounce rates are very high, which affected on SEO.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views