Start a new blog with traffic and proper marketing techniques?

marciayudkin

I'm building a new blog and I hope I can find new ideas to make my new blog succeed than old ones. It is all about blogging in general.
Could you share me some course or advice on how to start it right way with traffic and the proper marketing techniques (social networks, video marketing..etc)?
I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks
Marciayukin

1. Make your blog mobile friendly. #Number one. The search engines, are giving less value now to ones that are not mobile responsive.

2. Write good content consistently, best is a blog post a day, but at least 3 to 4 a week.

3. Install the right plug ins.

a. Jetpack, very awesome plug in, sends emails out to your subscribers everytime you make a new blog post and many other functions.
b. Akismet, stops comment spam in its track.
c. Popupalley, great plug in for building your email list, has multiple different ways to use it.
d. WP Super Cache, speeds up your blogs loading
e. Magic action box, put opt-in box directly in your blog post

These plug ins help automate posting to your social networks, gain more followers in your social networks, and notify your blog subscribers by email of new blog post, block comment spam, without doing much additional work. These are must have plug ins.

4. Build traffic to your new blog, through blog commenting on other peoples blogs, guest blogging, seo, email marketing, youtube videos..

5. Take action each and everyday and strive to put out great content and increase your following each and everyday.

KajalChakraborty11

If you are about to start blogging once again then you should make it highly informative. You should add some information links within your blog so that it can help the people to know more about that particular topic or the niche in which you are making your blog. Adding Quotes is much beneficial as well, as it shows you are creative and want to catch the attention of people by writing popular quotes on it. insertion of attractive images and high PR links to any keyword can even more helpful to popularize your blog instantly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.