How effective would it be if I share my social media content on?

mikemartel

Hey,
How effective would it be if I have made any videos and uploaded them on YouTube and then share video links to communities, forums, blogs or on Google+, Twitter, Facebook..etc?
which is the most effective?

linkologia

very effective, one of basic ways to make channel better. First - you make links, so its seo, easier to find movies and not only by youtube, but also from google search.
If you make links to movies, so more peple will watch it. If more people will watch it, then many parameters of your channel are better.
More times watched film and more times visited, commented etc - your movies are better in search. Your movies are better in search, so you have again more visits, you have more visits, so you have better search ;)
And share backlinks from facebook, twitter, google plus and forums are good for seo. So everything is ok :) It's natural form of promotion and advertising your things on internet :)

drastic

Try it and let us know how it went instead of asking.

mikemartel

mikemartel
No mate, I would ask to know more tips or tricks for this, which can help me have the best effective results for the videos.

Besides, as you said, I'm still trying to post my videos on communities, social networks, video networks..etc.

elcidofaguy

Hey,
How effective would it be if I have made any videos and uploaded them on YouTube and then share video links to communities, forums, blogs or on Google+, Twitter, Facebook..etc?
which is the most effective?
Indeed that all helps as you are exposing those videos to a larger audience... In addition if you really want to increase your youtube rankings I would do the following:

1) Examine related videos which are ranking and get lots of traffic... Look at the title and description and also tags (via source code) and incorporate them into your video... In otherwords your video may have a chance to be listed as a related one which will help with getting more traffic.

2) Contact youtube account holders whom are in a similar niche... Ask them to place a link to your video either on description or as annotation on video. You could offer to pay or provide commission (if it is sales related) or some other deal ...

3) Get those videos embedded or linked to from other sites which are ranking... i.e. Guest posting with video on a web page which is ranking will provide a great backlink and link juice which helps with ranking the video...

4) In addition also aim to get more subscribers to your channel... Always ask viewers to subscribe and overtime as you add new videos your subscribers will be notified... The greater the view count and retention of video helps too... As a hint you may want to consider services that can help with that - but that is getting into shady territory ;-)

Hope that helps!

natemaingard

We are in a time where social networks are a very, very important part of increasing your Youtube channel, website, forum, etc. It's a must-have that you promote yourself on sites like FB and Twitter.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
ion

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.