WTS Variety of Low Revenue Sites - Going CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPForum

Looking to clear some of these websites off my server.. PM me or contact via email in the whois!

[URLnf=http://i.imgur.com/W020KRS.jpg]Revenue Screenshot for All Sites[/URLnf] (January through April)
*All traffic screenshots are from December 1 through Today
*All websites are running Wordpress
*For an extra $5 I can move the site to your hosting and change my Adsense IDs over to yours

FemaleFreebies.com
Description: This website offers different freebies visitors can take advantage of. The website targets women with things like free coupons, free makeup samples, and other offers. It utilizes Adsense and all offers use the MaxBounty affiliate program. It currently has about 15 completely unique posts which I wrote by hand.
Registrar: DynaDot
Expires: October 2, 2015
[URLnf=http://i.imgur.com/3N5P9L7.jpg]Traffic Screenshot[/URLnf]
BIN: $30

CPALead.info
Description: This website is all about the popular CPALead content locking network. It utilizes Adsense and CPALead referral links which can earn you money for any new publishers you send into CPALead. They are one of the biggest affiliate networks around the web. It currently has about 6 pages all filled with good unique content which I wrote by hand.
Expires: May 3, 2016
BIN: $40

AngelaSos06.com
Description: A simple website that displays funny political quotes and images. Has a good backlink coming for CNN which is also related to politics. This website has about 15 completely unique posts/quotes on it which I wrote by hand. It only utilizes Adsense right now.
Registrar: GoDaddy
Expires: September 15, 2015
[URLnf=http://i.imgur.com/lDZSao5.jpg]Traffic Screenshot[/URLnf]
BIN: $15

AutomaticSEO.net
Description: A simple SEO related website that currently contains three sales pages which target different SEO clickbank products. It utilizes Asense and Clickbank and you can earn commission if people buy any of the SEO products through the website. It currently has 3 completely unique sales pages which I wrote by hand.
Expires: October 3, 2015
[URLnf=http://i.imgur.com/2yzcvvt.jpg]Traffic Screenshot[/URLnf]
BIN: $20

Last edited by a moderator:

Inquestor

Your websites seem alright for the price you are offering. Though I see one which could lead to legal trouble in the near future

Please Note: Anybody interesting in OP's CPALead.info domain should think again. CPALEAD is a registered trademark #3974086 as of June 2011. The domain in question was activated in 2014.

Consider yourself warned :cool:

FPForum

@Inquestor - I should have included that in my initial post. Yes, CPALead is definitely a trademark term. As the initial post states, the company is a large CPA company and that's exactly what the website is based around.. Sending them more traffic and affiliates (under your publisher account). All buyers should know this and take it into consideration before purchasing.

Those truly interested can even email CPALead and see what they think about. The group of guys over there are extremely nice and may tell you it's fine, or not to waste your time. :)

Update: DigitalFreebie is currently pending sale.

jms

Hi, i PM'd you months ago with no response, Can u please reply and if possible provide some list of other websites with low revenue i am really interested.

HostAG

I did not received any PM, probably the website is not available anymore.

Tommy

This thread is closed because the seller didn't reply to buyers.

Regards,
Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies