Multiple VPS servers or single dedicated server?

MightWeb

This is highly dependant on what you plan to do with them. There's no doubt that a multitude of VPS's (preferrably scattered over different nodes) can be a better idea - but it's all depending on what you use them for. Get back with that, and we can tell you for sure.

RDO Servers

There is no straight answer to the VPS vs Dedicated debate.

Which is better for you depends on what you are trying to do. Do you want the most resources, isolation from other accounts, raw power, redundancy/failover, load balancing, etc, etc, etc. You also have to take into account the host you are going to use. Do they oversell their VPS's, are the servers in a quality data center, etc.

If you will let us know what you are trying to accomplish, we can give you some educated advice rather than just telling you what we prefer for our purpose, which may not fit yours.

steitieh

I want to know if I own multiple VPS servers then it will have more advantages than a single dedicated server?
Please advise
I prefer using dedicated server because it is dedicated resource and one strong dedicated server can be more better than multiple VPS servers :)

hostslim

A dedicated server gives you complete dedicated resources, which means you don't have to share it with VPSses on the same platform, which basically means a faster website in most cases.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.