Greetings

Josh

Hi all,

I am amazed I haven't discovered this forum sooner! It seems like the place to go for interaction with other webmasters. I look forward to meeting you all, and becoming a part of the vibrant community that you seem to have here.

Some background on myself: 17 year old webmaster from the UK, been messing around with forums and other web projects for five years. I am an aspiring web developer, and currently studying for a university course in Computing and Business.

That's all from me, look forward to hearing from you lot..!

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hello Josh, welcome to the forum, nice to know an experienced webmaster here. Hope to reading your posts on this awesome site.

elcidofaguy

Hiya Josh! Its great to have you on board!! With costs of studying at Uni these days being way, way more than when I was there back in the 90's (yep no internet and mobile then) - I reckon successful IM sideline to your studies is the way to go with supplementing those hazy nights at the student union bar lol... Indeed its a great community here... Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help... Wishing much success and a big, big :welcome1:!!!

Alex Thompson

Hi Josh, glad to have you on the WMS community.

Looking forwards to seeing your skills and reading posts on this forum.

Josh

Hello Josh, welcome to the forum, nice to know an experienced webmaster here. Hope to reading your posts on this awesome site.
Thanks a lot :)

Hiya Josh! Its great to have you on board!! With costs of studying at Uni these days being way, way more than when I was there back in the 90's (yep no internet and mobile then) - I reckon successful IM sideline to your studies is the way to go with supplementing those hazy nights at the student union bar lol... Indeed its a great community here... Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help... Wishing much success and a big, big :welcome1:!!!
Thanks a lot El Cid. I'm actually studying for next to nothing (because i'm not currently earning anything substantial to pay tuition fees) with the Open University; which is absolutely fantastic!

Hi Josh, glad to have you on the WMS community.

Looking forwards to seeing your skills and reading posts on this forum.
Thanks Alex. Likewise, i'll look out for your posts also.

Hi Josh, welcome and nice to meet you on the board.
Thank you. Nice to meet you also :D

Danlucy

Hi Josh, welcome you to the forum, congratulations on you made right decision when choosing this forum for learning about IM and ways to make money online. :D

Dan

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies