Best blog platform to make money online?

Steve32

What is the best blog platform for new and experienced bloggers do their blogging?
I'm just curious about your choice, it can be Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or other blog platforms?

Which is better base on:
More supported themes
Easy to manage and friendly with users
More plugins
Good Spam Management

Any shares?

natemaingard

I've not used my blog to make money, so I can't speak in that regard. I use Blogspot, and I really enjoy it.

Reactions: Steve32

Steve32

Steve32
It is not more differences between you have a wordpress blog and a blogspot, if you have a good blog with a decent traffic then you can earn money from your blog. The problem is, you are ready for making money with it or not. Learning from some people here and get their advices to know more.

RDO Servers

You can make mo ey using any blogging platform. The platform doesnt make you money, the content and traffic does.

As far as what has the most themes, plugins, etc, that would be Wordpress.

MrGravyCakes

I would say Blogspot because it is owned by Google, who are the biggest advertising network. All the services are linked, so making a blogg post on Google bloggs to me, feels a lot better than any other blog. I don't know if it helps the SEO, I can't see it having any effect, maybe someone else knows about this?

RDO Servers

Compare the various blogging platforms and look at the available themes, plugins, costs, etc and pick one that will work for your needs.

No one platform is going to increase your income or SEO!

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.