Blog comments for traffic?

paivadaniel

Most bloggers are saying that commenting on different blogs regarding to your niches with including your blog URL can bring more traffic and SEO benefit (backlinks).
How do you feel about that? Does it work or not at this time?

natemaingard

It certainly does work, but for me, I feel it's cheap. I feel the same way on Youtube. People commenting on others videos asking THEIR AUDIENCE to come view their videos instead.

RDO Servers

You can get some traffic that way, just like I do get a small amount of traffic from this forum. However I don't think the SEO benefit is there like it used to be.

SERP's work hard to weed out the easy/spammy tactics of years past. The link may count as a backlink (if it is dofollow, which most blog comments are not), but it will not be weighted the same as a quality organic backlink.

KajalChakraborty11

Blog commenting works only when you are posting comments on sites that have high PR and have some relations with the niche of your business as well. It will help like a backlink as it generates a link for your site to spread the info of your business through the medium of blog in which you are commenting.

Archana

Ya it is helpful to somewhat as it is going to benefit your site by capturing the attention of many people towards your site instantly. It will be helpful only when you do blog commenting on high PR sites related to your niche. By putting your website URL within your comment is best strategy to attract more people towards it.

elijahcamp1

Yes depends on what you post, and your topic. But I can sell that posting something of high value will bring good traffic

escapeadvertising

Yes it's help full but your are not getting that traffic permanently around your website. The best thing is that you write a content for the specific website and promote your article their with your website link. it's help to promote in search engine as well as google news too so you get traffic which benefit for your website.

MrGravyCakes

I think they work, as long as you don't spam and you are posting quality information. A lot of SEO and internet marketing is quality information. If you post spam, it will get deleted and if you post somewhere irrelevant then they are not going to be interested. (Maybe a few will be, but not as many as if it were a relevant site).

SEOPub

Here is the truth that most marketers will not like to hear. For the most part, blog commenting for the purpose of building traffic or some perceived SEO benefit is a total waste of time.

I have NEVER talked to a highly successful marketer that makes blog commenting a part of their traffic strategy. Never.

There are much better ways you can spend your time.

Archana

Recently I searched the info about the blog commenting and I surprised when I saw many of them are saying its not working. Many of the times I done blog commenting and I got positive reviews from it. But now its of no use as it doesn't impact a lot on the viewers of it.

RDO Servers

Most blog comments are spam.

Most people know this.

Therefore, most people totally ignore blog comments.

KishoreSingh

Blog commenting is not at all beneficial as most of the people don't take it seriously and they over look it by treating it as a spam. Previously it was treated as a right strategy to increase the visibility of any business online but now it is of no use.

Webmaster.Xochitl

May be Blog commenting is known as a link building tactic. However it's also a fabulous approach to get traffic for a website. But it could be related to your niche.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views