Facebook Ads, Bing Ads or Google Ads?

pabitra

Hey Guys,
I want to spend a little, around $50 to $70 for advertising to have opportunities increasing traffic and sales for my sites, I am getting confused between choosing Facebook Ad, Google Adword and Bing Ad? which is better?
What are some opinions?

RDO Servers

New or established site? How competitive is your target market?

Generally, $50-$70 will not get you far at all with either of those 3. You could run a Facebook campain geared toward getting likes to your page, but I would not hold my breather expecting a flood of traffic to your site with that budget.

pabitra

pabitra
It's an established site but low traffic. Just wanting to increase traffic for it, some sales if possible.

I heard more people said that Google Ad is expensive and should try with Bing ad or Facebook ad which cheaper.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Agree with the above sentiments that your budget wont get you very far... My best advice:

1. If you are aiming to capture email optins then go for FB. Chances are you'll be paying the least amount and you can target people based on age, gender, location, interests etc. I do not recommend FB for direct sales.

2. If your intent is direct sales... Then I would check the keyword PPC for Adwords using G's keyword planner tool and if too expensive say around $1 a click then I would opt for Bing as that would be the cheaper of the two. Do keep in mind Adword PPC can be reduced based on your adscore which checks relevancy of keywords against your ad and landing page.

Best of luck!

Sid

natemaingard

In addition to what RDO Servers said, you're going to have to spend a lot of money if you want to advertise on big sites like FB.

gdevpro

I think best to alocated to FB ads, because I think FB ads more cheaper than google and also have good trafic.

Archana

As you know Facebook is the top most social media site where most of the people remains active for most of the time. This is the reason why Facebook Ads are recommended most to get genuine traffic from all over the world.

Other than that Google Ads and Bing Ads are also helpful to get genuine traffic within a website and to get huge number of customers easily.

talukdar

It is tough to choose the best one. I suggest you to read this article. Here you will get a good comparison among these ads.
It will help you to take right decision.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.