3 Ways On How To Use The Word FREE On Your Squeeze Page

DaveKash

All great email marketers know that the word FREE is a requirement on your opt in page. Some great interesting psychology kicks in when you offer your visitor a FREE item. Everyone loves a FREE item. A free drink, a free book, a free guide.
For example This can be a FREE report on how to be a better communicator, a free video on how to bake a cake, you name it. Each time you use the word FREE on your squeeze page it will increase your conversions by 5%.

If you have been around the email marketing game for a while you will know that FREE should almost always be used. Because an interesting psychology happens when you offer something for free.

Here the 3 places where the word free should be used
1. The Headline: The Headline must always say something like FREE Report…, or FREE report reveals…. This is the first thing your Opt In Page visitors will see and it will entice them to read more.

2. Arrows and banners– A good red arrow saying FREE pointing to your submit button will increase your conversion a lot.

3. Your Submit Button– The place where your visitor clicks to join your list. Make sure you use the words FREE Instant Access, or Get My FREE Report. This alone will make a heck of a difference.

So those are 3 ways you can use the word free to dramatically increase the conversions on your squeeze page, try them now and start getting more subscribers.

Last edited:

natemaingard

All great email marketers know that the word FREE is a requirement on your opt in page. Some great interesting psychology kicks in when you offer your visitor a FREE item. Everyone loves a FREE item. A free drink, a free book, a free guide.
For example This can be a FREE report on how to be a better communicator, a free video on how to bake a cake, you name it. Each time you use the word FREE on your squeeze page it will increase your conversions by 5%.

If you have been around the email marketing game for a while you will know that FREE should almost always be used. Because an interesting psychology happens when you offer something for free.

Here the 3 places where the word free should be used
1. The Headline: The Headline must always say something like FREE Report…, or FREE report reveals…. This is the first thing your Opt In Page visitors will see and it will entice them to read more.

2. Arrows and banners– A good red arrow saying FREE pointing to your submit button will increase your conversion a lot.

3. Your Submit Button– The place where your visitor clicks to join your list. Make sure you use the words FREE Instant Access, or Get My FREE Report. This alone will make a heck of a difference.

So those are 3 ways you can use the word free to dramatically increase the conversions on your squeeze page, try them now and start getting more subscribers.
The problem is that most of the time when you see 'free', it's some type of scam. Lets look at our email inbox and junk for a minute. Currently, my junk folder is filled with various spam emails, some of which say "free blank" in it. I permanently delete all of them.

jigsawtrading

Why always are words FREE...? Are there any secret techniques behind this?

oldnickb

The word FREE doesn't have anything like the impact it used to, probably due to all the scams and spams around. I recently read a report where somebody was trialling using a $1, 7 day trial against a free report. Although he got more subscribers from the free report he got very little conversions from them and noted that less than half of the subscribers even downloaded the report.

His financials showed that utilising the $1 trial trebled his revenue and that's the only figure that actually matters.

Joey

I'm having mixed feelings about using the word free around like that. I guess I'd have to split test it on a landing page. Like the others said above, it seems a little spammy nowadays, but I'm still willing to try this out later.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.