How to get more subscribers on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinpetrak

Having many subscribers it opens new opportunities for you, you will have more collaborations with other Youtubers, better contracts with the networks and more options to monetize your YouTube videos, among other things.

What is the biggest problem when you want to get subscribers on Youtube, especially when you start, It is not easy. If your channel has few subscribers, it looks poorly under visitors' eyes when they visit your channel or your videos. In addition, YouTube will give less visibility to your channel to other channels if you have less subscribers.

So, what are the best ways to get more subscribers on Youtube?

Nytshade

First of all let me laugh at you... LOL :hysterical:

The only part you got right is about collaborations. What matters the most is conversions not the number of views, subscribers, comments, rankings etc. understand that and you'll have a good online business.

I have a channel with 198 subscribers but my top video has 172,788 views and it's still bringing traffic to my old blog. It ranks number 4 for the main keyword in youtube search.

The channel only has 9 videos, I no longer use the channel but it's still sending traffic to my site. The number of subscribers doesn't mean squat.

If you have a few subscribers YouTube will give less visibility to your channel???

No guy, that's a myth. If that was true, each time you create a search on youtube you would only find videos with many subscribers at the top. So for the fact that you still find channels with less subscribers ranking higher than channels with many subscribers that means your statement is false.

Subscribers are really easy to get or fake so youtube can't rely on something that's easy to manipulate.

Check out this thread if you want to find out about what makes videos rank: https://www.webmastersun.com/thread...-videos-rank-higher-in-youtube-search-results

Check this one to learn how to grow your channel: https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/9412-How-to-grow-your-Youtube-chanel

Next time do a search around the forum before giving us false information. The most important thing is conversions! How many visitors, leads and sales the video brings, is what matters the most, put your focus on that.

nainaf01

Hi.
i also using youtube and i have download many videos for my knowledge.
if you want more subscriber on your youtube ,then i suggest you. you will upload your videos on different languages because everyone want knowledge but different language are problem. i also know Hindi language but English little. but i subscribe Hindi language videos because i understand this language.
[Link Removed by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

Youtube can certainly be a big money-spinner.
Personally, if I were looking to start a new channel, depending on it's nature of course, I wouldn't look at it from a business point of view. Once you start seeing it as a moneymaking venture, everything will be geared towards that, and you will not accrue any regular subscribers/fans (who hate any suggestion of that). For me, I would look to build up a channel more organically, releasing a regular stream of quality content in a specific niche, with the opportunity of making some money, a bonus. You need to look at things from the audience's viewpoint.

'Collaborations' can be a good starting point. Keeping in contact with your followers through Social networks is important. Things are different for each of us, find out what works and build on it, but don't get stuck behind.
I experimented with building up a channel (no monetisation) a few years ago, what worked best for me was being the first (or most prominent) to follow a particular trend or new development in the niche (testified to by the view count on the videos - upwards of 40k).

I agree with what Nytshade said, however, his experiment with Youtube sounds like a side-venture without any dedication to it (correct me if I'm wrong). He's not looking to gain subscribers or to build up a Youtube identity (they are added bonuses). It is what works, makes money, it is effective - I've tried it too. On the other hand, what I'm suggesting, is building up a youtube channel with subscribers; without looking to make money from it (seeing that as an added bonus, later).

In what way are you looking at Youtube, martinpetrak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.