what conditions to earn $100/day with google adsense?

DiamondIM

Hi,

I would start a blog about web hosting and wordpress tutorials, main method to generate income for it, will be Google adsense

Could you suggest me what conditions to earn $100/day with google adsense?

Do I need how many articles, how many UVs a day and how many clicks on GA banner ad?

RDO Servers

There are a lot of factors that go into determining how much you will make from AdSense.

1. You need to create a nice, user friendly blog.
2. All QUALITY content that readers will enjoy reading.
3. Add more QUALITY content often. 2-5 a week.
4. Build quality links back to your blog.
5. User social media to promote your blog.

This will take time. There is no super fast way to start a new blog and make $3,000/mo off of it. If it was that easy, everyone would do it! BUT, don't be discouraged. It is do-able, you just have to be willing to put in the work and the dedication to stick with it!

Good luck!

natemaingard

Aside from what RDO Servers said, I'd also look into hiring an editor who can look over your posts and make sure they are correctly typed. People aren't interested in blogs that are filled with spelling, grammar, and punctuation issues.

Joey

To simplify, you need a lot of traffic. You can speed up the time it'll take you to get $100 a day by writing/having content focusing on somewhat competitive keywords. Keeping your content (articles or videos) unique helps in ranking.

PRO

Yes, it is a hard work dear. But I am sure with determination you will get there.

PluginForage

A ton of traffic and qualifying ads for that traffic

elcidofaguy

Hi,

I would start a blog about web hosting and wordpress tutorials, main method to generate income for it, will be Google adsense

Could you suggest me what conditions to earn $100/day with google adsense?

Do I need how many articles, how many UVs a day and how many clicks on GA banner ad?
I find your idea confusing.... Why would you want Adsense to be your main source of income???.... Surely it would be far better to promote affiliate offers in relation to your niche i.e. web hosting, premium wordpress themes, plugins etc... Further you wont need as much traffic in comparison to Adsense and its way more profitable... In my opinion Adsense should only be a secondary income - especially as those clicks relate to people who are not interested in your content and want to click away...

markdenz

tons of content like 1000s of articles ,good ad placement to get the best CTR(in your mobile theme add 3 image ads plus 3 link ads) and 10 000 pageviews daily with the keywords you provided should get you $100
Iam getting $100 and more on that traffic with bad keywords I believe yours will do better on those keywords maybe 5000 pageviews who knows buts it around those numbers

PRO

10 000 pageviews daily is not a small thin my broda. It takes time and a alot of time.

anhbloginc

What should you do ? Hmm. I think you can follow my instruction here:

Create Blog -> Write -> Promote -> Getting Traffic -> $$$
Create Blog -> Write -> Promote -> Increase Rank in Google/Bing -> Traffic -> $$$

It depends on what you write about, the CPC (cost per click) will be vary. So, with regular CTR 1%, CPC $0.2, it's mean you need to have a lot of traffic or about 50,000 page views. It may vary due to CTR or CPC.

PRO

Ok, that is a good formula for making it big. I like that. It takes time and hard work to arrive.

But I am not really interested in the cash, I feel I should build a network first and the cast will come.

whland

It'll take a lot of traffic to get to the $100.00 a day mark with adsense alone.

If you go with other income streams, such as affiliates, direct ad sales etc. Then you could reach that and maybe more with less traffic.

I currently run adsense only but am looking into other income streams myself.

It's best to not keep all your eggs in one basket.

Chad

fjk23

the number one thing that i recommend is , DO NOT FAKE your views and clicks. This will give you a bigger headache and eventually you will be caught and they will ban your account. The point of adsense is to place your content in front of an audience and the more views and interaction that the ads that show up from google get the more money you make. so it is up to you to make the best content and keep it real.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.