Share a way to spend money wisely?

aceofadsense

Have you spend money for buying or trading items or services online?

If yes, please share a way to spend money wisely?

elcidofaguy

In circumstances such as hiring people or in reciprocation doing freelance work - I really recommend the use of escrow services to hold funds... That way you mitigate against misunderstandings... In addition separate payments into milestones with reviews...

For digital products I would check if you can get an evaluation version or trial as that with software... In all cases I would check the guarantee and use it should it not meet needs... Also spend money online with 3rd party protection e.g. credit card, paypal etc all offer payment protection etc..

Regarding "shiny object syndrome" - well what can I say.. Don't fall for online guru cra*... There is no such thing as a one click wonder which will improve your rankings over night... In other words don't get sucked into slick sales pages promising the world lol.... Also realize a lot of reviews are fake too, especially from affiliates promoting these type of products...

RDO Servers

You could donate to or advertise on Webmaster Sun!

Great way to spend your money and help out the community!

:clap: ;)

Reactions: wms

Lucky!

When I was running my websites, I always used my left over money on advertisements and different features for my websites. If I am looking to purchase something for myself for fun, I normally look for things that I would actually use in my life that would make my life easier. Things such as components for my computer or things for my home.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.