WTB Advertising Space / Email Blasts / Twitter Blasts / Blog Posts

ElixantTechnology

Good Evening,

Elixant Technology is currently in the process of a huge expansion and we are looking into possible opportunities to further market the products that we have to offer. Rather than going through traditional means, we have decided to give the WebmasterSun community to take part in the growth of our business and in exchange, of course we are willing to pay for the work that is completed.

At this point in time we are seeking opportunities, and pricing. You can contact me via. PM or by emailing me ([email protected]).

Provide information on what you can do for us; example:

• Advertisement: size, location, website, amount of traffic, niche
  • Twitter Blast: amount of followers
  • Email Blast: size of mailing list, must be CAN-SPAM Act compliant (legitimate)
  • Blog Posts: niche, amount of visitors, etc

Most important of all, we want to know how much you are going to charge us for our services. Reminder about any email blasts: all email lists must be compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act and each subscriber must have completed an opt-in or double-opt-in procedure.

Reizyl

Hi,

I'm working for http://pinnaclewpm.com/, a digital service agency. I'm looking for leads that would like to have our services.
We have experts that can advertise your website, not only that Pinnacle WPM will be very much dedicated to create an online campaign to make sure the success of your expansion of your company.

just contact torahtrance on skype for more information

have a great day! :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.