Gmail vs Hotmail vs Yahoo Mail, Which is better ?

Jovani

I know you use more than one e-mail service but I don't know best email service that you are choosing for your works on internet to share or contacting with friends. According to you, which best e-mail service, Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo Mail ?

fab

For me Gmail is Better .At least it gets hacked less.

Past Stat's Say Something else . VentureBeat reports that according to ComScore, Hotmail is still first with 325 million unique visitors. Yahoo's email service comes in second with 298 million users, and Gmail is in third place 289 million users .

From Recent Update Google announced on 28th June that its G-mail service has 425 million monthly active users that beats Hotmail first time .

DPrat

GMAIL is the best in all aspect

Linksdepth

@fab.

i am totally agree with you my friend because G mail is better than all because its safe and easy to use and connecting with friends. and much more... and after that yahoo comes in my mind..

pramod

Gmail is more secure than the two other Yahoo & Hotmail. With Gmail, you get lot of options now, so better to use Gmail with better functionality and more security.

Jackony

Gmail now becomes more popular than others and I am using it for 1st choice at the moment.

cruiseworld

Gmail,Yahoo mail are best Electronic mail services.I have 5-6 Gmail accounts.

link angle

in my view and in use i found the Gmail as the best. Espacially in SEO field it is helpng us as awsome,.
Gmail with google+ is really and innovative idea which helps to create a network and increase the traffic of the sites.,
it has a lot of benefits and who use the gmail know better its importance.
thanks

miketyson

Gmail is the best service.. Its work fast than others..
This is too very safe with virus protection..

Dmoz

Gmail provided more good features, I can use other email and forward to it as second email, chat with friends on Gtalk, easy to send and receive attach files. It is great!

Holly Nicole

Gmail all the way when I used Yahoo and Hotmail I was getting so many spam messages and some of them weren't spam and get marked as spam. gmail has a lot of storage and doesn't require you to purchase premium for features.

CloudLIX

Gmail nowadays is best, because it`s safe it is fast, have good apps an phones and so on.

Tommy

In my point of view, Gmail is best for e-commerce and offering services on it. Yahoo is second choice for me, with hotmail, I don't like and less use.

hoangvu

I used to use yahoo for chatting with my friends and sometimes on Gmail. I like use Gmail to send emails. it's easy to use and friendly with users.

hoangvu

In the past, I registered hotmail but I've never used it, Gmail is more and more advantages for a mail services so I'm interesting in sending mails to my friends, but with me, Yahoo mails is also good choice with more functions that Gmail couldn't have them.

steveschmidt85

Gmail is the best for security and all other purpose. New outlook.com is really awesome and has new UI and very easy to use. Just give it try you are going to like new hotmail.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views