Need Help! Adwords

anupriya

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and just joined because I am very confused about my PPC campaign.

My Question is: I have a keyword in my ad group which gives me maximum conversions. and the conversion rate of my campaign is 22.80%, The Only problem , I am facing with the quality score of that keyword, which I unable to improve.

I've created an ad with the title same as keyword and included that keyword on my landing page just to make the relevance but still the quality score is 3, which is too less and i don't know how to improve it. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Anupriya

Ghost

My guess, is you have the keyword on broad match. If you change, match type... your QS should increase.

sunilgupta

Hello Anupriya ,

First of all, you check your landing page, it have content according to your targeting keywords. Second think you should put some strong and relevant in your campaign and you just targeting relevant keywords according to your themes.

my thought will help you........

Dooglers

What I do is delete the keywords in my ad groups that have a large number of impressions and a small number of clicks (usually below a 1% CTR). See if you have any keywords that have anything below a 1% CTR and get them out of our campaign.

akankshamishra

Hi Anupriya,

Quality Score is rating given by Google according to the quality and relevance of both your keywords and PPC ads. My suggestion would be that first of all check keywords, adcopy and landing page relevancy. Because landing page, adcopy and keywords (which you are targeting) should be relevant, if not than change your landing page accordingly otherwise it will not help you. Once you make all the three relevant than it will help you in improving the Quality Score.

AdwordsGuru

Do this : Create a new ad group with the keyword in Headline 1, Headline 2 AND ad text.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.