Does Publishing Time helps with Traffic?

Harry P

Do you publish your blog post based on time references?
Like only publish your blog post at certain hours of the day in order to drive more traffic to that blog, does it have any difference if you post them whenever you finish an article?
If you guys have experience about that, what is the best time you choose to publish your posts if your are targeting audience in the US, CA and UK.

RDO Servers

Publishing time does not matter that much IMO. I do sometimes look at traffic trends to determine the best time to promote an article via social media etc.

You can publish an article on your blog at 2am. Not many people will read it then, but it will be there when their ready, and it will be there when Googlebot decides to visit and index your page.

I have seen good results placing social media links to recent posts around 3pm-5pm. Seems like people ar tired of being at work and playing on Facebook until time to go home :)

MrGravyCakes

I think maybe a few people may be gained or lost due to what time it was published, but it will not be that much of an issue, I don't think. This is just my opinion, I may be wrong, but I can't see there being an issue with what time you post content.

You probably already know this, but it is important to say that when creating content, make sure it is unique, quality and. very importantly, keep up with the content.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.