A Youtube video for each blog post?

McCauley

I don't know this will work or not if I produce a youtube video for each blog post and link back from video description to my blog post.

Will it get a little traffic from Youtube and SEO ranking?

I am curious as to whether other guys here are doing the same.

Thanks in advance
McCauley

MilesWebHosting

I don't think that a YouTube video is necessary for every blog post. However, you must concentrate on making the blog post interesting. For this, you can add relevant images or infographics. If it is possible to add a video, you can add videos in some of the blog posts.

RDO Servers

You may, but be careful that you are not over complicating things.

Writing a blog post, making a video for that post, advertising the post (paid or just placing social links) on youtube, facebook, G+, twitter, etc. Responding to blog comments, if any, etc.

Writing a blog post can be simple, or complicated with a lot of other work that goes into. I have noticed in the past that a lot of times, people who are writing a blog post to promote something or build their company, will spread themselves too thin trying to do too much. In the end, the quality of the post, and the forum in general suffers.

Compare this to the "mommy bloggers". Most of the time they do not put so much effort into advertising, SEO, etc. Instead that just write. They take their time and put together high quality natural content that others enjoy reading and find useful. In the end, they have a much larger following and way more natural backlinks!

ericplotz1

I don't know this will work or not if I produce a youtube video for each blog post and link back from video description to my blog post.

I am curious as to whether other guys here are doing the same.

Thanks in advance
McCauley
THere are a couple of things to address here:

YOuTube can be one hell of a Web 2.0 property if done right. I honestly know someone who was ranking YT vids with Link Vanna.
Don't try this anymore :chair:

I'm not sure if these still count for SEO since they are no longer DoFollow, but with PR being dead and DA, PA, CF, and TF being the main ranking factors now, I don't focus on what's nofollow and such. I've noticed a couple sites that I only have social signals and minimal backlinks get a boost recently and are steadily climbing, and only have 1,000s of backlinks from social sites.

So I would imbed the YT video in a buncha sites (there are services on the web) and then send some high quality PBNs. THen blast those PBNs with lower quality PBNs. THats right, use PBNs on PBNs. ;) Look for bundles of PBNs for cheap when blasting that second tier. I'm talking 1,000s. I would pay for some views if its a churn and burn and you don't care about losing the video. I've been inflating videos safey, but there's no telling when YT will update and slap me again.

Also imbed that same video into the blog post on your site that you are linking too. THe video on the page will help your bounce rate considerably!

Cheers

MrGravyCakes

Youtube videos are great for boosting content, but they are not needed all teh time. I know that they are fun to watch and people use them to give an overview of what they are saying. It is often easier to watch something than to read something, so it is good in that sense. In regards to every single post, I do not think this will be needed. They will be something good to have though :)

elijahcamp1

Ya i used to do that alot for a few products. Will work well if you get the videos up in the rankings.

Archana

I think it will work as many of the online visitors look for video only as it directly impacts on the viewers mind. By reading your informative blog and by viewing your video, people can get to know more about your blogs and the information under it. This is a good strategy to generate huge traffic towards a website or an online business.

KishoreSingh

Linking video URL to blog posts works to some extent as many of the internet users take it as positive way which helps the website to attract more online visitors towards it. But all time it wouldn't be helpful at all.

saleblogger

If your video attracts more viewers, the links from youtube video blog will help increase the amount of traffic to the blog. However in policies Youtube, users can accuse you spam, phishing your link on video to the blog. Note

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.