Best Facebook methods for increasing website traffic

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
Willing to buy a marketing tool for FB but just want to find what are the best Facebook methods for increasing website traffic right now

what would you recommend?

thanks

elcidofaguy

Personally I would focus on ads to build up FB presence as well as joint ventures etc... Depending on the niche I would consider running special offers, discounts, vouchers etc through FB traffic... Also I would think about the types of campaigns which could go viral e.g. video, memes, quizzes etc...

In addition I would also try to leverage social media tools on my website to encourage people to visit FB page e.g. hide content unless shared on FB etc... I'm sure others will chime in with tools and other ideas... Hope that helps!

Nytshade

Simply create a new profile that is not associated with your personal stuff, friends and family members. Where you only push your online business. But treat it like you would with your ordinary facebook and be real, no fake stuff, simply be you.

Go to a popular fan page in your niche and look at the most liked posts and add everyone who liked a post (30 people a day is more than enough), those are active people and have proven that they're really interested in your niche. Create a group where you'll add everyone who accepts your friend request.

Moderate all posts and don't allow any self promotion, only approve posts where members ask questions or just giving you positive feedback. This will work great if you have a blog and just keep posting new blog posts and promote your offers once in a while.

Promote your group by posting it on other popular groups that are related to your niche. Once the group is getting good engagement then you can start a fan page. Promote the fan page through your group, profile and other related groups as well.

This way, when people don't see your post on your profile then they might see it in your group or fan page. I use Facebook Blaster Pro to send out messages to people who like popular fan pages. I don't send these people to my offer, I send them a link of my fan page and most of them give the page a like and engage. So I get new page likes on a daily bases, 365 days a year.

But you're going to need a tool for scraping facebook IDs from popular pages so that you can add them on Facebook Blaster Pro to send out messages. The software I'm using is not working at the moment so we're waiting for a new update, I can't recommend it here.

Even now while I'm writing this, my software is inviting people to check out my page. I do this everyday, 365 days a year. The key to successful social media marketing is to keep adding new people on a daily bases. I do this for Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter and Google+, using software and I get traffic on demand.

I don't have to spend any money to get traffic, I simply create a post, then hit post and the traffic keeps coming without spending a dime.

So all you have to do is keep adding new people to your profile and group then invite people to like your page. That way you'll reach a lot of people, that's how you do facebook marketing. Advertising is getting expensive day by day on facebook and the ROI is crap, just kiddin :)

But you have to do a lot of tweaking and more money is spent while you're busy testing.

ericplotz1

Go to a popular fan page in your niche and look at the most liked posts and add everyone who liked a post (30 people a day is more than enough), those are active people and have proven that they're really interested in your niche. Create a group where you'll add everyone who accepts your friend request.
How do you go about doing this? Everytime I've tried to friend request random people, I get put on "Facebook timeout". Cant friend request for 2 weeks and :p

But you're going to need a tool for scraping facebook IDs from popular pages so that you can add them on Facebook Blaster Pro to send out messages. The software I'm using is not working at the moment so we're waiting for a new update, I can't recommend it here.
Why Can't you recommend the tool here? Either way if it's not working then no need, but I have a tool that I've been using.

Code:
http://faceids.com

Even now while I'm writing this, my software is inviting people to check out my page. I do this everyday, 365 days a year. The key to successful social media marketing is to keep adding new people on a daily bases. I do this for Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter and Google+, using software and I get traffic on demand.
What software do you use. I honestly use the bots in my signature, and they're pretty good but have a few glitches here and there with the screen freezing. Pinterest bot flips through profiles for a keyword but if it get to a profile Im already following it unfollows it. Because it cycles through keywords it sometimes brings up the same profile in the same run :p So following and unfollowing same profiles in one day. THat's no good. Need to let it marinate a minute.

The Tumblr bot is sick but I am interested in the features of the software you use.

I have nothing for Google plus and so desperately need this. Right now I have Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and We Heart It locked down (besides the glitches).

Advertising is getting expensive day by day on facebook and the ROI is crap, just kiddin :)
Depending on the niche and how well you can scrape custom audiences, you weren't kidding. FB advertising isn't that great anymore, unless it's a new software or game that's in high demand. Everything else is :p

Nytshade

How do you go about doing this? Everytime I've tried to friend request random people, I get put on "Facebook timeout". Cant friend request for 2 weeks and :p
Yep, you can't do it for 2 weeks straight. You'll have to do it while skipping some days and keep it below 30 requests a day.

Why Can't you recommend the tool here? Either way if it's not working then no need, but I have a tool that I've been using.

Code:
http://faceids.com
Thnx for sharing this, but I can't share something that doesn't work. What if the vendor doesn't update it? Then someone will say I recommended something that doesn't work and mess up my rep :DD:

What software do you use. I honestly use the bots in my signature, and they're pretty good but have a few glitches here and there with the screen freezing. Pinterest bot flips through profiles for a keyword but if it get to a profile Im already following it unfollows it. Because it cycles through keywords it sometimes brings up the same profile in the same run :p So following and unfollowing same profiles in one day. THat's no good. Need to let it marinate a minute.

The Tumblr bot is sick but I am interested in the features of the software you use.

I have nothing for Google plus and so desperately need this. Right now I have Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and We Heart It locked down (besides the glitches).
For facebook I use Facebook Blaster Pro and the software I can't recommend, but Facebook Blaster Pro does scrape IDs but it's not really good. For twitter I use Tweet Attack Pro and for Tumblr and Google+ I use the tools from RootJazz.

Depending on the niche and how well you can scrape custom audiences, you weren't kidding. FB advertising isn't that great anymore, unless it's a new software or game that's in high demand. Everything else is :p
Facebook will send you a lot of traffic from India and when you remove India on your targeted audience the traffic becomes slow. I don't have a problem with Indians but that traffic doesn't convert well. Traffic from tier 1 countries is expensive on facebook even if you have a custom audience.

So these days, I would rather spend my money on software that I know is guaranteed to bring good results than spend it on Ads :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.