How much have You made on apps?

MrGravyCakes

How much money have you made on an app? Have you made enough money to live off? I don't think it is very easy to make money off apps really, but some people easily make a good profit. Once you make an app like that, cna you just sit back and relax and take early retirement?

RDO Servers

I read an article a few months ago about a 17yo kid who created some game app, then paid off his parents house....

So yea, it is possible.

MrGravyCakes

It is becoming something that the younger generation are really getting into. I know that is because it is just coming out and the older generation are not used to it, my age group are growing up with it. That's not the whole thing though, very young people are doing well with it, teenagers!

kian.j

Everything depends on the idea. If it's good and you really put your mind to it, you can make an app that'll allow you to earn a lot of money. But it has to be done properly. You cannot expect that a poorly made app will be a great success. I bet that 17yo kid spent a lot of time on his idea, no wonder he was able to pay off his parents house.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.