Which is the best way to make money online from home ?

Andre

1. Online Survey
2. Data Entry Jobs
3. Writing an Articles
4. Online Forum Posting
5. Typing Jobs
6. Other (Specify)

share other ways ? your suggestions ?

Mbolak

Hi There are many ways to earn money through online.My opinion is Reselling business.It is the best way to earn money through online.Reselling business means you can just buy a website which contains Domain Registration plans,Hosting Plans,website builder,E-mail Marketing….etc from a reseller for a particular amount and you can fix your price for that products and you can market it and gain more profit.

I registered and got an Reseller account in goresellers.com and bought a pre-built website with hosting, security certificates,email and other services.I sold it at a higher price and made profit. Goresellers handle the customer support hence I just have to sell my domains at a higher price.

Last edited:

DPrat

First of all , I would like to suggest to you all who are looking for opportunities to make money from home, that please keep it in your mind that NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS FREE AND EASY, specially in case of earning money. Online mode of earning money depends on your reputation and popularity. Once you have it you earn good amount. But if you dont have it, and depend on a 3rd party's reputation who will pay you for your hardwork like Online Survey, Data Entry Jobs, etc, then the earning is unstable and in severe cases, may be fraud. So it is better you keep the command of your earnings in your hand by working for yourself, rather than for others, if you seriously want to earn money from internet.

Have a registered domain and get a webspace from a host, may be the starting package. Once your venture catches pace go for higher packages as per your requirements.

aixporter

aixporter
That's true, but working for someone else is also a good place to start. Just don't be hung up too much by what you already have. Always have a higher aim.

DPrat

DPrat
I agree with the last part, but with the "but working for someone else is also a good place to start"-part I slightly dont agree as there are more fraud working options than genuine ones and many people get exploited by these frauds, often.

You will be able to know which is the best way if you evaluate yourself first. Know what you can offer the online world. Know what are your advantages and select the thing that you enjoy doing most. Do freelancing. Visit some freelancing sites, that's probably one of the best ways to earn money online, without owning website a of your own.

pramod

1. Online Survey
2. Data Entry Jobs
3. Writing an Articles
4. Online Forum Posting
5. Typing Jobs
6. Other (Specify)

share other ways ? your suggestions ?

Yes, these (1-5) are the best way to make money online from Home, If you are with innovative mind you can start with Writing an Articles, Blog Content for your blog and article directories. Start with Adsense program, advertisers program for your blog, then if your blog have unique and informative content, then more traffic, thus more revenue.

Other, you can start with Affiliate Marketing, Google it, you will find more about "Affiliate Marketing"

Julzwriter

I make money from home through writing articles but it takes a lot of hard work.
I guess their is no simple way of making money online or offline.
I think what works best is to find something you are good at and concentrate on it.
Most people are not succesful online because they are looking for a get rich
quick scheme. Jumping from one idea to another will not bear positive results in
the long run.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.